Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello Hausfrau 🤗 long time no see, how the devil are you all? I have alot to catch up on it would seem since I've been gone since July 😱, didn't realise it had been so long 😂, I don't plan to read all the threads or it would take me forever to Grunka my way through and my brain and soul don't have the patience, so I do hope the threads still have the previous thread synopsis on them 😂🤞🏻

I hope you have all kept out of relative trouble while I've been gone, sad to see admin still haven't implemented any new reactions 😭 come on admin my brain can't cope with all the eye rolling and face palming I physically did to myself on a daily basis reading about this daft witch 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

@Raker Dr Hunty is back in the building regular service shall resume shortly, though I think I can safely say with absolute certainty despite my absence that Jack is still a god damn cock juggling thundercunting Mcfucknugget 👌🏻

Right off to see what twit face has been up to BBL 🙃
Welcome back! You will be pleased to see that your initial and continual diagnoses are still correct!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Annunziata R-M posted a picture yesterday of some truly disgusting looking baked chicken breasts (including the dish which appeared to have a pube in :sick: ). Wonder if Jackie is dying to mock her but is sitting on her hands cos she's in the process of cracking America 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve just woken up to pick up this thread and I’m exhausted again already! Perhaps our seasoned brand analyst and offerer of free sound social media advice @heretoreaditall2019 could offer an insight into what the duck has happened here, and why?

(Other than Billy Bullshitter being caught out, obvs...)

I just don’t get it, does she think only the new readers see this? What does she think the 285k current followers think? Do they not deserve a proper explanation? Why is she not dying of embarrassment at this nonsense? Is her neck solid brass? Is she thick as mince? Has this been done on her behalf by an exasperated PR team, sick of the fantasist bullshit? It’s all so embarrassingly cringe

*comes over all Belfast* I am scundered for her
I’m just as clueless as the rest of us 😂 I mean the only thing I can say is she’s clearly paid for a service to delete all her tweets as the functionality exists using Twitter’s API, so she’s not sat down and done it herself if that’s any consolation. But duck knows why she’d want to do it?! Guessing it’s because a lot of people started replying to that Jay Raynor tweet and she was worried she had receipts still live on her feed so cleared it off?

Sorry super behind but hope Rylan’s signed up to Tattle, we love u babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yotam Ottelenghi is on SKL right now cooking the best lasagna the guests have ever seen. What a contrast with JMs contribution

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Annunziata R-M posted a picture yesterday of some truly disgusting looking baked chicken breasts (including the dish which appeared to have a pube in :sick: ). Wonder if Jackie is dying to mock her but is sitting on her hands cos she's in the process of cracking America 😄
Screenshot_20200905_110720.jpg

I hooted. Jack couldn't really be snarky about this terrible effort, though, because everything she cooks looks regurgitated.

At least she makes use of Plenty Of Black Pepper, I suppose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I have finally grunkered!
Who needs an adventure island roller coaster when we have our Jackie. Soon though, she shall take her roller coastering to Disney land.
Jack has actually made me like That Man. I did not used to like him much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys some weekend fun whilst Jackie is still asleep - which would you rather be forced to eat? vote ❤ for our dear heart’s showstopping chicken ala cat food, and 😮 for new TV chef on the scene, ARM with her beige chicken breast. Polls shut whenever my baby fancies x

❤ for

C6652970-7AC2-47D9-96D9-C38CD1DBE976.jpeg

😮 for

F84BFFF7-6468-410E-A416-C2F5C1706C86.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Referring to Anunzaiata RM as "the daughter of a Baron" is a tit move. Definitely designed to hook the American audience who may enjoy a bit of British knights n dragons. What an absolute bawbag
Catching up, catching up. Slowly.

I don't know about the American thing, but defining somebody solely by reference to their parents is at odds with everything Jack has tried to rally against for herself and therefore pretty low and double standards. ARM is very priviledged in her own right and so that should have been JM's point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys some weekend fun whilst Jackie is still asleep - which would you rather be forced to eat? vote ❤ for our dear heart’s showstopping chicken ala cat food, and 😮 for new TV chef on the scene, ARM with her beige chicken breast. Polls shut whenever my baby fancies x

❤ for

View attachment 233692

😮 for

View attachment 233691
Oh dear, I'm going to have to abstain from voting but WHAT is all that liquid in the bottom of ARM's dish??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.