Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait until her new American fan club work out she’s a lesbian, there is no mention of her sexuality in her bio. Right now, from her new invented self, they just think she’s a single “mom”, who’s been on “food vouchers”, writes cook books and who likes cats and doggos. Ticking all the boxes. They will be expecting her to reveal her arsenal of guns, Union Jack flag on her porch, bible in every room and portrait of Lady Di above the mantle of her open fire today.

When she reveals her sexuality they’ll be taking themselves off to Pastor Jethro and asking the Lord(y) for penance and forgiveness for their eyes, minds and souls have been tarnished by evil. The fires of hell will be unleashed...then we will have our dear Jackie back once again being her mockney, Irish, Scottish, poverty stricken self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Guys some weekend fun whilst Jackie is still asleep - which would you rather be forced to eat? vote ❤ for our dear heart’s showstopping chicken ala cat food, and 😮 for new TV chef on the scene, ARM with her beige chicken breast. Polls shut whenever my baby fancies x

❤ for

View attachment 233692

😮 for

View attachment 233691
At least ARM is honest in her efforts, she's not trying to make money from the masses as a published cookery author.

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait until her new American fan club work out she’s a lesbian, there is no mention of her sexuality in her bio. Right now, from her new invented self, they just think she’s a single “mom”, who’s been on “food vouchers”, writes cook books and who likes cats and doggos. Ticking all the boxes. They will be expecting her to reveal her arsenal of guns, Union Jack flag on her porch, bible in every room and portrait of Lady Di above the mantle of her open fire today.

When she reveals her sexuality they’ll be taking themselves off to Pastor Jethro and asking the Lord(y) for penance and forgiveness for their eyes, minds and souls have been tarnished by evil. The fires of hell will be unleashed...then we will have our dear Jackie back once again being her mockney, Irish, Scottish, poverty stricken self.
Are you saying she needs to rebrand as Texas Jackie 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Late I know but throwing this one in for the USA fans
Jack Monroe #69 where did you come from, where did ya go, where did you come from shimmer cotton eyed Jack
Yeeeeehaaa 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I always remember when she thought she was going to break America before....sorry if this has been posted before but it's very interesting to see how she portrays herself to a US audience. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/15/...-has-become-britains-austerity-celebrity.html
see, that is pretty much the ‘true’ story right there. She grew up comfortably off, had a brief spell of ‘poverty’ (and I can understand the hiding from her parents bit), blogged about it then made some money. It’s the 7 years on and still banging on about it that’s grating...and the constant LYING 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@JoyceDivision - Star Spangled Ding Dong is just PERFECT— love it! HOOTING over here.

for those who’ve suffered through the saga of the SODs, didn’t FOD try to reinvent himself, unsuccessfully, for the Texas Huns?

So, in the chicken off (fowl plates?) I voted Wee Jackie. Firstly, it surprisingly looked more “appetising”, secondly, there’s the lovely emotional anecdote attached to it, and thirdly, that looks like water running out of cheap chicken breasts. Shoddy, Annunziata.

• Haha
The 'American market' for all things English is something she'll struggle with.
They want Downton Abbey. Ye olde cream tea rooms. Fields with sheep on. And Union flags, tonnes and tonnes of them.
She won't ladt 5 minutes, if she's even asked in the first place

• Haha
I love the way she seems to have done all this to try to reach the digital storytelling editor at the NYT, yet has managed to accidentally pitch not to him but to some random, and the NYT guy is just happily and obliviously going about his business `and not acknowledging her in the slightest (despite giving her a follow, he's not faved a single post recommending her). She's SUCH a ding dong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh God, just rereading my last post and a horrible thought crossed my mind....

The will market her as UNION JACK won't they?!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Did someone mention something earlier about Owen Jones having a problem with her? Sorry, I meant to ask about it at the time but I've been BUSY - what's the story with that?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.