Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthritis?? I thought she walked 25000 steps a day?

Reactions: 24
Can’t see anything on her twitter page - does that mean I’m blocked? I didn’t even follow the sad fuxker anyway.

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously used an automatic tweet delete programme.

Clearly people have had enough of the poverty safari and are calling her out on her fairytales.

Reactions: 31
What a lying bastard! Amazing that no one close to her is calling her out. She even managed to get Louisa to lie about inventing the healthy start vouchers. Maybe Jack can Grunka Lunka through space and time too!
Re Louisa, worrying lack of critical thinking, not to mention basic maths, especially given her job!

Reactions: 23
Yeah, I think she had conjunctivitis.. When you zoom in on her eye you can see a blurred, perfectly straight edge to her upper lid (photoshop?) and what looks like some gooey gunge between the two. She just added the bruise with a 90s heather shimmer eyeshadow....

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She might have got away with her black eye make up, if she hadn’t have slathered highlighter all over the areas between her eyelid and eyebrow, and next to her nose. These bits looked completely healthy and just made the highlighter really obvious.

Reactions: 18
If you were her family and you saw her claiming she grew up in poverty it might be the last straw ? You might get to the point of the lying has to stop NOW hence the delete rampage ?

it must be incredibly hurtful for her parents the her son’s father to see her Twitter feed

Reactions: 34
Are they being tweeted to her?

I know so many of you have said it already. But HOW are so many people getting away with saying she grew up on benefits on some sort, including her in one screen grab above? I just don't GET it.

Considering earlier today she listed a tonne of make up that she didn't know what to do with, she has done a frankly astounding job of eliminating all trace of her technicolour bruise. Also she must be on some top notch pain killers to have such a stonking black eye that she says is very sore and still be able to move her face about freely like in conference shots posted. It's fortunate the swelling went down too and that she can now open her eye fully.

I don't really get the drama about the black eye/conference thing either as she tweeted extensively about it and the other professionals on the conference probably looked her up by way of research. Just apologise for the injury and get on with your job. Or else just wear the eye patch.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.