Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all her concerns about her SB going back to school are things that directly affect her, not him. My daughter is an only child so I’m happy she’sgoing back to school - I have put an effort into making sure she sees her friends all summer because I was really worried about her spending so much time isolated from other children. I doubt this even crosses jack’s mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Home school him Jack if you care so much!
“SHAN’T, need the childcare, I’m BUSY!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I try not to be mean about her followers as they’re mostly well intentioned, but, seriously?!View attachment 228661
It's a pity the follower didn't use some of their post to explain HOW their world is better. What aspects of her life have improved courtesy of reading JM's ramblings? Do they have more money in their pocket? I could see the point if the person subscribed to Martin Lewis' weekly email - they would save money and get a lot of information and practical advice. But Jack Monroe? She couldn't change a toilet roll let alone change anyone else's life.

Jack, not sure if you've noticed but this plague has been here since March. You've not given a tit about your immune system all year, unless it suited you. You've been to supermarkets, restaurants and pubs. You even fucked off on holiday halfway through.
Yes, she didn't give a tit about the immune system of people up here in Edinburgh when she arrived on a totally unnecessary trip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She truly is Colin Robinson. People going about their day are now stressed and worried because she’s polluted the day with her nonsense. Everyone is shitting themselves for all of the reasons, nobody has a clue what they’re doing. It’s no help to anyone to do a stupid poll, it’s just upping her bloody engagement and they don’t see it. Just curate your book of other people’s experiences that literally nobody wants or needs and bugger off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oooh, Fraus, I've had a thought..
(put your tinfoil hats on)

You know how I've been saying she's planning something? Something that she knows people will question her parenting so that's why we've had those bullshit mother of the year tweets?
Well, what if it is that the child is going to stay with the dad permanently?
(bear with me....) I'm predicting (with no knowledge or skill) that announcements will be made along the lines of 'its for his own safety that he stays away from me'
Why is she suddenly talking about how dangerous going out in public is? Why is she suddenly mentioning the child being at risk?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 228636
She really could start a fight in an empty room.
And what about the people employed in those restaurants Jack?

This book is going to be awful. It sounds like a cobbled together mess given she's asking people on Twitter to message her their tales of woe at this late stage. Shouldn't she have a phone full of warm contacts whose stories can be checked and verified?

Plus she is just not very good at thinking deeply or critically. I agree with those who are sceptical that she has read many of those books in full. Reading a political theory/history/sociology book cover to cover gives you a way to understand how the world works. Jack 's political opinions suggest she does not have that. They are inconsistent and shallow. (What happened to the book written by black women??!! )

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The only downside to mega grunka is being unable to comment. I am at the bit where she says she prefers a relationship where her other half doesn’t cook, as it’s less competitive and makes her indispensable. I can think of nothing worse than coming home from a days work, including the commute, to be faced with a bowl of unidentifiable slop.
Not to mention that this over competitiveness is a very revealing comment, and must surely describe her own attitude. To say, her former chef ex wouldn’t have competed with her, why would she? Being an uber-professional restaurant owner, she’s in a completely different league. No the competitive streak, the dier need to prove herself, that must have been coming from Monroe. And also, how bleeping weird do you have to be to get all over-protective and defensive, to compete and get all moody with your partner who just happens to be much, much better than you in the kitchen?! She’s a mentalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really is a frigging dipstick, with dipstick followers. Why the hell can they not see past the pizza ovens and posh sideboards and STILL think she’s poor. This bish hasn’t been poor for about 10 years and even that’s debatable. Get a proper job and stop begging you twit, there’s people who inexplicably throw money at you who have zip themselves. For shame Jackie!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just catching up with her afternoon verbal shitfest. All she does is rile and trigger her jackolytes. As previously mentioned, if she was that interested or had genuine concern , she'd signpost charities, initiatives etc for people to get support they desperately need. But no. It's about how bad she's briefly had it over some poor soul who is destined for a life that's going to be continuously hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The alcohol thing; i read that as shes drinking kombucha now but is being careful with it. Shop bought may be 0.5% but home brewed can be higher. Shes not bleeping sober.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 228670
Give him his bloody privacy fgs. 🐄
What an absolutely disgraceful thing to do😠 The poor child is potentially in a state of anxiety whilst staying with his Mother due to her overwhelming inability to provide a stable environment & has to witness the rollercoaster ride of her narcissistic tendencies (chemical or otherwise).

I'm generally quite lighthearted & cheerful with my posts but, this, sort of bullshit really is beyond comprehension🤨

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Jack, not sure if you've noticed but this plague has been here since March. You've not given a tit about your immune system all year, unless it suited you. You've been to supermarkets, restaurants and pubs. You even fucked off on holiday halfway through.
She's been to more places she could catch Corona than I have, and my immune system is fine.

So contradictory.

Reactions: 28
The way she touts herself as a campaigner, and then replies to her followers the way she does enrages me.

Screenshots below, yesterday so passionate about the impact of austerity on disabled people she has two copies of the same book on the topic.

Today, faced with a real story of immediate suffering faced by a disabled child "how awful, have a heart emoji"

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.