Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A middle class white woman piggy backing on the achievements of a working class black man trying to help his community. He doesnt need your help, he's doing just fine on his own.
I should clarify that I am mentioning race because I feel this is all too common.

Reactions: 38

apologies for gif but MR must be pissing himself laughing...

Newsflash Jack....HE DOESN'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
get the hint you stupid bint
It's not even that he doesn't want to. Why on earth would he need to? Who even is she? He probably has no clue who she is, some Twitter mouthpiece who rarely if ever uses it to do anything worthwhile with. Just talking about her self, self, self all the time. Oh her little website with the recipes that are "free!!!" There's a duck ton of free recipes out there, and no tip jar being shaken at the very people who can't afford it

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The doctor signed her off a few weeks ago? I swear it was only a couple of weeks ago. And what doctor would let their care be dictated by when Jack was 'ready' to write her book?

What utter shite.

Add it to the HUGE list of things Jack has on the go that will never come off because she's a bleeping bullshit merchant.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We all know her politics are awful but this is astoundingly blinkered and privileged. I suspect the implication that she was denied benefits for 2 years is a lie, for a start. And then there's not having a clue about the reality of being no recourse to public funds. It's a level of poverty you'll never know, Jack, and you should not appropriate that experience as similar to your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m a bit confused fellow Fraus and have a query with regard to her timeline of events.

So she worked as a fire fighter call handler whilst she was with child. But she met SB’s dad whilst working at Starbucks and then fell pregnant and lost her job because she couldn’t get childcare etc etc.

This would suggest she was working 2 jobs whilst at the fire service? My friend is a call handler for the police and she works relentless hours. Why would she take a second job when the call handler job would be so intense?

Sorry if I’ve got this wrong! It’s been bugging me all day!
Ah, you have to remember that Jack is no mere mortal like the rest of us. Her day consists of 40 hours minimum so perfectly feasible she could easily hold down two jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
C9C90D4A-4DE7-43C0-91AA-8F8CD2833F9C.jpeg

I could ‘probably’ eat that with a spoon as well ... if you paid me a million, trillion pounds!!
F91941BB-B040-410E-AEA5-DDB2D09320CD.jpeg

Translation: It looks duck all like jam, mate 🙌🏼😀😍

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Someone on her insta has asked if she grated the halloumi to get it to melt. While funny, if you're reading here and going there, please desist.
It wasn’t me but I genuinely wondered the same thing because I just can’t see how halloumi would melt otherwise? Might not have been a tattle Frau, bc how on earth *would* you get halloumi to melt...? We can’t be the only ones wondering...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's say she went to her GP and Cuntyitis is diagnosed, what do you, IndigoStar, think is the remedy? She'll moan about the cost of the prescription.
Only one remedy - 3 spoonfuls of humble pie, taken with copious amounts of authenticity, every hour until the cuntyitis subsides

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All of her stupid disciples that are suggesting she ‘team up’ with Marcus Rashford are stupid, ignorant bastards. How dare they?! He has done amazing work - why on earth would he need or want to be dragged down by this aggressive poverty imposter in her detached house with the heating on August?

And for her to be all simpering, and ‘fingers crossed we can can make something work’ is soooooooo dizgusting. I wish she’d have the dignity and humility to say, ‘He doesn’t need me, he’s doing amazingly on his own without me.’

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.