Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is that a carbonara? There's no bacon or parmesan, and there doesn't appear to be egg either. She just loves the idea of being contrary for the sake of it - she's dying for someone to say it's not an authentic carbonara so she can bite their head off 🙄

Reactions: 34
The silly witch also had recourse to public funds...her situation does not compare in any single way to women and men who don't have that privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The silly witch also had recourse to public funds...her situation does not compare in any single way to women and men who don't have that privilege.
She Also had the bank of mum and dad. Oh, and the extremely supportive co-parent who has not only paid maintenance since day 1 has made sure his son wants for nothing.
She has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My goddddd she always has to have it worse than anyone else doesn’t she? God forbid anyone mistakenly think life is not so bad in her sweaty Betty leggings on her cotswold sideboards. Is her Emin crooked or something?
For you Jack, it bleeping was!!! Just thank them and file the details where you aren't gonna bother doing anything with!

Reactions: 16
she just can’t help herself can she? She is pure EVIL and doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself!

View attachment 226888

Don't hold your breath, Lee.
Simmer *not boil* pasta until it’s too soft , dump in a pan, throw some chunks of courgette in, grate some halloumi, throw some of that other tit I listed in there and finish by opening the lid of some black pepper and dumping half the bottle in. You’re welcome Lee , now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Egg whites? EGG WHITES!!

edit: I’ve googled and apparently it is a thing so I stand corrected. But a classic carbonara also needs the rendered fat from guanciale! And carbonara or not that pasta looks like vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That carbonara looks curdled. And just tit. Halloumi in it, too! Jesus wept 😩

What kind of supposed food expert offers up an ugly looking carbonara as some kind of aspirational dish? Only #greekcypriot when it suits you, right hun?
It will be with lemon in it acid will curdle cream like nothing else.

Does she ever Just fancy something that hadn't been messed with you know a standard carbonara the old fashioned way.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Interesting that I saw someone comment on her Insta yesterday that her mouth must be feeling ok these days and today it's suddenly "ouchy" again today. Wtf. Unless of course she took a wee trip to Vie Aesthetics again lately. Chewing on your lips when you have a collection of teething necklaces Jack? Duhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.