Jack Monroe #65 Green gages and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean the jar up a bit before you take a photo, Jack. Wipe the stray jam(?) off the glass and the metal clasp. Attention to detail👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s 14 degrees in Southend today. The high was 16 and the low was 12. There’s no need for the heating on, but you do you, hun. Who needs the environment anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How the duck is that carbonara? God help her if she ever goes to Italy, a country where even serving pasta with chicken is practically a hangable offence...let alone putting bleeping halloumi in a carbonara #food #foodstylist #warwithitaly #wordshavemeanings

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And what, pray tell, makes that dish a carbonara? The blobs of curdled cheese definitely don’t :sick:

I also cannot stand how much bloody pepper she puts on everything! It looks like someone holding a pot of soil has accidentally tripped over the dish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The thing that struck me about that post was her being utterly aghast at these people ‘who pay £20 for a starter’. Points of information:

1. It’s none of your business if people are prepared to pay that kind of money for a starter. I wouldn’t have the cash to do that, but I don’t begrudge people that do. They could have been saving all year for an occasion-type meal. For someone who rages about strangers making assumptions, it’s fair to say she’s royally shat in her own nest with that comment.
2. Good on the restaurant, I hope that they stay afloat in this climate. I’m guessing this is in a place where the food is exceptional.
3. These people who are prepared to pay £20 for a starter (cunts 🙄) are, quite possibly, the same people who SHOULD be funding her Patreon.
Just a few thoughts there, Fraus...as you were!
Also, I’ve got a massive bag of cooking apples from a tree in our garden, and wanted to make something more FANCY than a freezer full of apple sauce. Do I remember rightly that there’s a food and drink thread on here, that wouldn’t mind the addition of a hausherr??

That looks a salve I’d put on the dog’s piles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That carbonara looks curdled. And just tit. Halloumi in it, too! Jesus wept 😩

What kind of supposed food expert offers up an ugly looking carbonara as some kind of aspirational dish? Only #greekcypriot when it suits you, right hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing that struck me about that post was her being utterly aghast at these people ‘who pay £20 for a starter’. Points of information:

1. It’s none of your business if people are prepared to pay that kind of money for a starter. I wouldn’t have the cash to do that, but I don’t begrudge people that do. They could have been saving all year for an occasion-type meal. For someone who rages about strangers making assumptions, it’s fair to say she’s royally shat in her own nest with that comment.
2. Good on the restaurant, I hope that they stay afloat in this climate. I’m guessing this is in a place where the food is exceptional.
3. These people who are prepared to pay £20 for a starter (cunts 🙄) are, quite possibly, the same people who SHOULD be funding her Patreon.
Also, I’ve got a massive bag of cooking apples from a tree in our garden, and wanted to make something more FANCY than a freezer full of apple sauce. Do I remember rightly that there’s a food and drink thread on here, that wouldn’t mind the addition of a hausherr??

/One of us! One of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You’ll love the thread. Food and drink and fraus aplenty!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That carbonara looks curdled. And just tit. Halloumi in it, too! Jesus wept 😩

What kind of supposed food expert offers up an ugly looking carbonara as some kind of aspirational dish? Only #greekcypriot when it suits you, right hun?
everything about it is terrible! The courgette ribbons are lazily cut into big inelegant chunks. The way her food looks I imagine her grunting and hacking at everything boorishly , like a big angry caveman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Food and drink this way >>>> https://tattle.life/threads/food-drink-7-we-like-texture-babe-texture.8987/page-6

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.