Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it ended up getting her DKL, which at the time she thought was a good move, but burning any potential bridges with THAT MAN must keep her up at night.
CFEA56F3-DD84-4646-B507-BD86EFF7D8B6.jpeg
147F70F0-CBD2-4D8F-84A2-4E3514CCEB9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ohmyfuckingod I want to take a marker pen and correct all the spelling and grammar errors in her fans' replies. "C minus. Shoddy work"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That risotto has reminded me of throwing up about twenty years ago, after spaghetti bolognese and wayyyyy too much red wine 🤮 in what world does that taste nice? None of goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jack Monroe #65 - Whimsical tales of childhood jam, the 90% vegan with her cheap wet ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I thought she just published a book about good food for bad days? Yet she’s just admitted that she makes a fish finger/Mac n cheese/frozen veg combo?
So the recipes in her book are too complex to make when you’re having a bad day? Or are they so disgusting that the aforementioned abomination is actually a better option?

I am very sad about the risotto. I love risotto. What she has presented is not a bleeping risotto. It looks like someone has poured bright purple chemicals over some sloppy overcooked long grain rice.
Husband and I are in mourning for the purple risotto a like 😥

I don't know how she got this idea... I've just had a look and the user name isn't anything similar to anyone I've seen posting. She's just fully para at this stage. Stop reading here, Jack. Just close down your Patreon and admit that you're middle class and we'll stop dissecting your every lie.

She is just a horrible lazy piece unfortunately

Reactions: 10
Peasant! How dare you ask for a recipe from me, Jack Monroe the Great! Surely you must know I do not provide such a thing, same as my clothes are always in the wash. Be gone!

Using Instagram to record her recipes is such bullcrap. We all know you use Tattle as your life bible. It’s all here, every single thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack Monroe #65 - Whimsical tales of childhood jam, the 90% vegan with her cheap wet ham.
The wet ham now making me think of her unruly labia😩 need to bleach my mind of that image.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why did her grandad put jam on a ham sandwich? It's been bothering me for a bit now. Or did I read it wrong. I'm sure she said that he put ham and jam on a bread roll

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.