Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋🏻‍♀️ greedy goblin. I love rice and definitely eat too much of it 😂🐷🥰
The bowl isn't that big. They are the Sophie Conran ones. I've seen them in John Lewis and I'm certain that's the cereal bowl size not some massive one as she says it is. Sick of hearing her go on about portion sizes. It makes me anxious about my eating and I'm sure it's the same for others

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Inside, outside, garage, shed... could be anywhere.
Has she gone into the Twi-shite
zone I mean the Twilight zone?

Erm she's keeps plugging her books just tell the woman how long to pickle flaming beans. It's hardly big secret. She's so irritable. Best not to ask for her advice she just tells you to read her book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whenever she wishes people goodnight she's usually still tweeting three hours later, so I expect we're in for a late one tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will you lot all get out of my song lyrics and Moon Phase niches?

When I look back upon my wives (well, they would have been)
It's always with no sense of shame
I've never been the one to blame
For everything I long to do
No matter when or where or who
Has one thing in common, too

It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a bin
It's a bin
Everything I've ever done
Everything I ever do
Every shop I've ever been
Everything I've ever blended, too
In the bin

At school they taught me how to be
Truthful in thought and word and deed
I didn't quite succeed

It's a bin
Everything I ever do
Every train I've ever been
Everywhere I'm going to
It's a bin

Patreon, forgive me, I tried not to do it
Turned over a new leaf, then tore right through it
Whatever you paid me, I didn't admit it
Tattle, you fought me, 'cause I didn't care
And I still don't understand

So I look back upon my life
Never with a sense of shame
I've never been the one to blame

It's a bin
Everything I ever do
Every Cotswold I've ever had
Everywhere I'm going to - it's a bin
This is epic 🙏

Reactions: 4
Is she alone? But, but she never said....? Please stop wallowing, I get it your sad, but if it's really over its time to just start getting yourself back to normal. It sounded like it ended amicably enough if not alittle abrupt but just move on. What will be Will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Jack, about time you came up with a new barely-concealed-misogynistic name for us saaaaad little hausfraus/coven of mavens because we reclaimed that tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The magic number amount of books as well.
Yeah I don’t get that at all! I miss reading ☹ but even when I was reading books like a greedy reading goblin I still could only manage one at a time. Does she open them all and read a page each?
0CDC4ADE-1C83-4322-B7B1-476BEE7E51BB.jpeg
AE9EEA8F-86A4-41A0-B4B8-1497FBCFBD26.jpeg

ETA - I’ve dipped in and out of books and I suppose have been technically reading a few at a time, but not literally and physically. More timey wimey stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The film would have been great, I can see it now. Ruby Rose sliding down the pole in full firefighting gear. Miserably being measured by a tailor for her passing out parade, Michael Caine bent at her knee with a tape measure. 'Traazers? On a bird?' He spits out his cigar in disgust. 'Chief likes a broad in stilettoes.' Etc..
This type of gold is why I can’t stay away from these thread 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah, simultaneously reading and tweeting. One of her more brilliant skills, as beautifully demonstrated during the DW trials.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
675CBEBE-0703-4F61-BBEE-8CCC93B3F3C4.jpeg
3478A2D6-6888-4D58-B86A-8A481B53EAFB.jpeg
D6EE19B9-3240-4350-AD40-4462557E830F.jpeg
A80C62F2-8EBB-453C-8B03-D14B1A07A92A.jpeg
AD253991-C7F7-4D4D-82A8-68D9ABA5C8C9.jpeg

Enjoying her books, clearly.

AFD2756B-715E-45D6-958B-3FB92963AD8B.jpeg

For context, she’s absolutely HOOTING at this.
692A372A-62A8-45DD-B886-568C1E75DE00.jpeg

EC02D5F8-940B-439B-AB47-89C12922698A.jpeg

I wouldn’t get too excited, Squigs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm all caught up now and it seems I'm not the only one ;)
The thread has been great tonight, Jackie is on top performing form. 3 books, a yes absolutely, more lies, new slop and a photo of it? Fraus we have been spoiled! I wonder what phase the moon is in 🤣

Since you are reading here Jack, constantly mentioning on sm that you are alone is not very sensible when you have a 'stalker'.
Also re Cooper's nose as if those mice are attacking him constantly. If this was a reoccurring problem then surely you would get him to the vet since mice can transmit many diseases including zoonotic ones which the cat can give to you. Or if you are inferring it is the invisible bramble plant then you need to block his access to said plant in order to allow his nose to heal once and for all. Also you really need to buy a couple of decent nail brushes, one soft and one coarse. Don't forget a vegetable brush for all those earthy legumes you have diligently harvested from your crappy 'bungalow's' garden. It's good practice to clean your veg whether home grown or shop bought. Since you are a non Maine Coon owner and grubby nailed gardener Google Legionaires disease and Leptospirosis. Also thread worms if you have a strong stomach. Then read a nice book called Coronavirus For Children with lovely illustrations by Axel Scheffler for further information on washing your hands Jack. Hand hygiene has never been more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.