Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spine hasn't even been cracked.

She is just begging BEGGING for a blue ticker to engage with her. (Apparently it is Richard Osman’s turn this time 🙄). She couldn’t care less about her ordinary followers, in fact she struggles to disguise her contempt for them and her impatience at their time-wasting questions. She is a truly ghastly excuse for a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marmalade I know you've already shared this but ffs Jack! You don't half talk some bullshit. Are all these included on the jobs list here?
B9176036-EAE6-47EC-B6FE-4F68F57989A0.jpeg

And how true is this or is she trying to make herself sound like a chef now?
83DB7BFF-EA46-4171-AB06-BBDF2A0C54C3.jpeg

There was talk a while ago about a pop up restaurant/bistro in Brighton, but not with those grubby mitts😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thankyou @Marmalade Atkins
I still think she's exaggerating or overegging the pudding. This part of the article is very telling especially the bit I underlined.
CFD167CF-740C-4D40-B42D-6ADDC6CCC1D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can't even run a 15 min cookalong but now she's gonna open a restaurant 😆 Sure, Jan. She'd go up in a puff of smoke if she got one average to bad review.

By the way I mentioned how lucky we all are that she doesn't open a restaurant yesterday and now this. Pay us, Jack

Also, I thought she was NOT A CHEF

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Marmalade I know you've already shared this but ffs Jack! You don't half talk some bullshit. Are all these included on the jobs list here? View attachment 225401

And how true is this or is she trying to make herself sound like a chef now?
View attachment 225405

There was talk a while ago about a pop up restaurant/bistro in Brighton, but not with those grubby mitts😩
I would dearly love her to open a restaurant only for Gordon Ramsay to turn up to film Hell's Kitchen there. What great telly that would be! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Literary fraus - if someone writes an autobiography do their publishers have a responsibility to fact check it or not?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Abhhh shudders, she’s like a Victorian ghost child living in your wall insulation, she just needs to duck off?

Not sure if it’s sleep or 2020’s social deprivation but absolutely wheezing and actually crying w laughter at this thread tonight - it’s going to be so hard to listen to £2kp/h (I’m guessing) Mark Lewis dramatically reading this back to us in court. 😂 RIP all our assets x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Abhhh shudders, she’s like a Victorian ghost child living in your wall insulation, she just needs to duck off?

Not sure if it’s sleep or 2020’s social deprivation but absolutely wheezing and actually crying w laughter at this thread tonight - it’s going to be so hard to listen to £2kp/h (I’m guessing) Mark Lewis dramatically reading this back to us in court. 😂 RIP all our assets x
Maybe if we ask Vlad very nicely he could pay for Michael Caine to read the 'traazers' bit? And whilst he's there he could also play the part of 'bleeping Redcar' Groucho Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
MONROE’S SOUTHEND SUPPERS, OPENING HOURS

Mon to Thu - 19-22*
Fri to Sun - CLOSED**

*Subject to change if otherwise BUSY
**Am BUSY (no day off in 8 years)

• Haha
Reactions: 51
MONROE’S SOUTHEND SUPPERS, OPENING HOURS

Mon to Thu - 19-22*
Fri to Sun - CLOSED**

*Subject to change if otherwise BUSY
**Am BUSY (no day off in 8 years)
Only Jackie would be dumb enough to claim poverty whilst also proposing opening one of the most financially ruinous businesses there is, during a global recession. Maybe papa has a commercial premise in his portfolio that’s become available 😉

Also more web chat - she needs to google conversion funnels tbh. She should be dying to link her audience through to melted brains recipes on her site which is both monetised and with a bleeping web store?! I’m not going to write much more out as she reads here and she should pay for consultancy work as she so clearly needs it, but bleeping hell she’s done SO well for herself for someone who isn’t very smart tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.