Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i stand by her doctor sanctioned ‘burnout’ being a carefully executed excuse for why she wasn’t invited to be part of the canned food festival

• Heart
Reactions: 37
People are being very critical of her tonight or is it just me? Arm chat, TV chat. I. Hope she gets some TV training.

Reactions: 8
Just got blocked on Instagram for saying that her nails were boggin' and laughing when someone asked if she was going back on Saturday kitchen.
So you... called Silver Linings a horrible person for mentioning her nails on a gossip forum but then thought it was ok to break the rules of said forum by taking the commentary direct to her social media?

Ok, then...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
So you... called Silver Linings a horrible person for mentioning her nails on a gossip forum but then thought it was ok to break the rules of said for by taking the commentary direct to her social media?

Ok, then...
I dunno what's going on with that user but it's very odd. I just reported, hope others do too.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.