Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That risotto looks like something I’ve seen on The Walking Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That cabbage stuff looks like the pot pourri the library used to have on the windowsill of the lavvies

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are these her books in the background of the awful looking risotto pic?
2CA2DA52-458D-4A9D-9642-90FBF3D2230C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but that risotto looks like something I spewed up in uni after drinking too much boxed red wine. Also wow 75g of risotto for one? Gee thanks Jack, I would never have thought to Google what the portion size for a single serving was.

Massive love as ever to our chief librarians @Silver Linings & @Marmalade Atkins for archiving Jackie's ridiculous social media content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That risotto looks like something I’ve seen on The Walking Dead.
Textured slop? Interesting *strokes beard* feeling particularly chuffed as piglet who nearly died is now very firmly on solid food now after consuming a truckload of milky creamy slop (his choice) his breakthrough food was a banana!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That stuff’s about £13 for a jar and once it’s open you have to use it within 6 weeks, so I’m not it is that great value TBH. (Also, it’s a reduction so wouldn’t it still contain alcohol? Not sure on that one).
It's ok as she said she wouldn't drink it🤦‍♀️ she really doesn't have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she'd cooked the risotto this evening?? How is it light outside in the photos then?
Or have I got it wrong??
My thoughts exactly - why is she pretending she's only just cooked it and it's only just ready at 9.30pm and then post a photo which is clearly taken in broad daylight? What is the point of these LIES?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That stuff’s about £13 for a jar and once it’s open you have to use it within 6 weeks, so I’m not it is that great value TBH. (Also, it’s a reduction so wouldn’t it still contain alcohol? Not sure on that one).
I thought tea was her go to replacement for wine (cos of the tannin apparently) instead of a fancy reduction.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.