Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn't bothered about what people think the. Why post any of it online. You are in your home, yes but you should alway washyour hands after gardening rats and cats could be pissing and shitting all over that soil and then Your touching foodand eating it. Don't mean to be horrid it's a fact.

Reactions: 26
Google translate. "They don't want me back, I was... terrible"
Or:

Well my agent called Matt, then the producer, then she called the Head of BBC but they all said to call back later. So then I myself called (well begged really) the producer and the Head of BBC but that didn’t work as I’d hoped. Didn’t get to speak with Matt personally, unfortunately. I mean I’m sure he’d love me back but for some reason I can’t seem to get hold of him. And he’s not replying to my Tweets. So weird. His phone is probably broken I guess...anyway, at that point it just seemed easier to say that I’m on a break...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Or:

Well my agent called Matt, then the producer, then she called the Head of BBC but they all said to call back later. So then I myself called (well begged really) the producer and the Head of BBC but that didn’t work as I’d hoped. Didn’t get to speak with Matt personally, unfortunately. I mean I’m sure he’d love me back but for some reason I can’t seem to get hold of him. And he’s not replying to my Tweets. So weird. His phone is probably broken I guess...anyway, at that point it just seemed easier to say that I’m on a break...
Also...'Matt's wife has blocked me on Twitter. No idea why'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
At least she has engaged with her mum on twitter, no reference to mum being in hospital but at least she's not ignored her as usual. Mum can't have seen the misty eyed story about grandad as she refers to the lovely greengage tree they once had in the garden.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I assumed that was one of the "serious offers" on the table the day she finished the Hellman's tit show but passed as she was working on her own self made self produced and self hosted show that has not been mentioned again since..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never had an eating disorder but putting it behind a spoiler for others. It honestly gets on my tits the way she goes on about portions and gorging on food. Just STFU and eat what you like, Jack. Considering her stance during her ouchy mouth weekend and deleting her photoshopped lip selfie, she sure is on one lately with her food chat. No-one gives a duck how much or how little you eat. Have 3 portions of the lemon brick cake and your single portion risotto that could feed the 5000. No-one needs to know that you obviously need bigger trousers compared to your child self. Have a think about others before posting FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Re the raincoat.... I can categorically say there were NO sudden downpours in her last weekend here. It was unseasonably scorchio. So....it must have been during one of her many, many other visits to the 2nd home. Winking from the window of Harvey Nichols.....or some other "thrift shop".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought she'd cooked the risotto this evening?? How is it light outside in the photos then?
Or have I got it wrong??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.