Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her writing style is eerily reminiscent of the crazy-arse clues they used to have on 3-2-1. “Go on, try and find the meaning in that!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ding dong bell,
Kitty's dead in the well
Who let her die?
Little Mackie Fin
Who Got her alive?
Little Tommy Thin.
What a bad boy was that
To kill a pussy cat.
Who never did any harm,
But played with the mice in his father's barn

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Right, so your clue is: “Also no wood, bamboo, rattan, seagrass - they’re very nice looking but my cat is an asshole”
Now, ‘no wood’ may make you worry that the allure of a 30-something in dated 80’s gear is not up to much. Rattan sounds a bit like ‘rotten’, which could put you in mind of boxes filled with detritus and hidden down the sides of chairs. Any idea yet? No? Ok, so ‘seagrass’ is an anagram of ‘er, sagas’ (with a spare s leftover) so that might make you think of drama, an integral part of everyday life for our heroine. So that leaves you with ‘bamboo’ and a cat who is an asshole. ‘Bamboo’ was actually a red-herring and the Americanism of ‘asshole’ would obviously lead you across the pond, straight to the home of consumerism where you will be delighted to receive this top-of-the-range blender! Convert all your meals to bland slop with this, your very own patented Food Destroyer Mk.III. Thanks for playing 3-2-1. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've always wondered why she doesn't do this. It's all about her slop. There's never any technical talk, no reviews or anything that you would expect a proper foodie to do on their social media.
You’re right - many good bloggers take pictures of restaurant meals or meals they’ve had at someone’s house or even takeaways. I think Jack doesn’t do this because (1) she’s not actually interested in food, and (2) she hates to give credit to anyone else - she pretty much never does it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
We
You’re right - many good bloggers take pictures of restaurant meals or meals they’ve had at someone’s house or even takeaways. I think Jack doesn’t do this because (1) she’s not actually interested in food, and (2) she hates to give credit to anyone else - she pretty much never does it.
Their food probably looks edible. 🤣🤣🤣

We

If it ain't sloppy she aint happy.

We

If it ain't sloppy she aint happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apologies to Pet Shop Boys fans, this has been fizzing around my head all day...

Some foods are better off squashed
There's a blender in my hand, food's about to get noshed
You think I'm mad too unstable
Washing all the beans and buying hammocks not tables
In a train station near Southend town
Called the police there's a fight going down
Tweet it all, delete it later
To a bin shop in a Westwood gown

In Southend town a Patreon world
The Jackolytes and Tattle fraus
In a Southend town a Smeg chilled world
Tattle fraus

Too many followers, not enough blue ticks
Faces on cook books, too many receipts
If when why what how much can you donate
Need a new house can I get a Denby plate
If so, give some more
Which do you choose
A hard or soft boiled egg
(Used to lay them myself)

In a Southend town a Patreon world
Tattle fraus...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Apart from crap of a packet (crisps, biscuits etc) I photograph around 95%of what I eat 😳 I even write notes on my phone about dishes to try and recreate at home... I also have a couple of lists (seasonal, master, traditional, wildcard) of all the things I want to make, eat and photograph 😂😂

Apologies to Pet Shop Boys fans, this has been fizzing around my head all day...

Tattle fraus

If so, give some more
Which do you choose

Tattle fraus...
Brava, Indigostar.

<insertnoirshialaboeufclappinggif>

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tattle fraus

If so, give some more
Which do you choose

Tattle fraus...
Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha well not particularly, I do call him a bawbag at times though but it's a term of endearment. At least it is at the moment ;):ROFLMAO:
I love that word: ‘bawbag’ 😂
Watched this brilliant thing on YouTube - Peter Mullan (who I love) performing a monologue about his character being bullied by some birds in his garden for ‘fatbaws’. I think the play is actually called Fatbaws.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God, she's so bleeping boring at the moment. I cannot believe she's spent the best part of a day tweeting about BINS. The full moon can't arrive soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh @BeautifulTrauma I’m so sorry that happened to you! How are your ribs now? Very un-Jackish of me, BUT, I broke my ribs years ago and it wasn’t nearly as bad as yours with the police etc. It was my own fault and was alone, so just went to hospital. I can’t even imagine how you dealt with all of that, and the shock too! I really hope you’re healing well and feeling ok in yourself, my ribs were the only time I’ve ever done a Jackie and been howling in pain. Please give yourself lots of rest and love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fair enough.
I would never dream of it with my cat though, he is my prince among men, my little lion, my handsome beast.
Yes, I know.
Well, I've got a defective tabby wee furry git and a small ginger sheep that's very pretty, but thick as a barn door.

They're both utter knobs in their own way. As the fancy picnic hamper (£2 in a charity shop c.2002) that is used as an observation post/manicure bar (when the fluffy one isn't dispensing summary justice from the kitchen chair and therefore protecting the table leg from looking like a beaver has got to it) can testify. Particularly when I vacuum up the shredded bits every time I do the upstairs.

Remember - ACAB. All Cats Are Bastards.

Some are just better at hiding their sociopathy when it's the person who opens the tins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This woman is beyond belief.
Everything that comes out of her mouth or on twitter is so contrived I can not believe that any one actually falls for it.
I am flabbergasted that she has so many followers.
She duck ING boils my piss every day of the week!
So angry that she gets away with it and her sycophantic followers can not see her for what she is.

Reactions: 11
Well, I've got a defective tabby wee furry git and a small ginger sheep that's very pretty, but thick as a barn door.

They're both utter knobs in their own way. As the fancy picnic hamper (£2 in a charity shop c.2002) that is used as an observation post/manicure bar (when the fluffy one isn't dispensing summary justice from the kitchen chair and therefore protecting the table leg from looking like a beaver has got to it) can testify. Particularly when I vacuum up the shredded bits every time I do the upstairs.

Remember - ACAB. All Cats Are Bastards.

Some are just better at hiding their sociopathy when it's the person who opens the tins.
I won’t hear it!
Sometimes I wake up to find a single claw in my neck, just a single claw. And he’s just staring at me. But is it with love, or hate? I will continue to fool myself that it’s love.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.