Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You pay for pick n mix by weight so it doesn’t matter how full you jam it.

Smeg fridge freezers are £1.5k from John Lewis so probably a bit less from somewhere else. Some are smaller & cheaper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me 😂

I really should step away and have a break but Vlad has ordered me to soldier on. He also denied my raise!
duck Vlad! The salad, the bag and the bag copy are giving me rage tonight. I think I need to rewatch selling sunset to calm down.

Also, must get a bag to carry stuff. #mindblown #oursaviourhasspoken

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Smeg fridge freezers are £1.5k from John Lewis so probably a bit less from somewhere else. Some are smaller & cheaper.
not in Wilkos you don’t, you get a small cup, medium cup or big cup. And let’s face it, she’s only on the living wage you know....

(new here but been Grunka-ing for a while. Certain things about Jack were making me go *hmmmm* and what I needed in my life were others who got it...)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
duck Vlad! The salad, the bag and the bag copy are giving me rage tonight. I think I need to rewatch selling sunset to calm down.

Also, must get a bag to carry stuff. #mindblown #oursaviourhasspoken
duck Vlad, indeed!
But Harry, its the bag with all the flare, for someone who’s individuality shine’s through. The bag is so eye catching, and perfect for stashing face-masks. For you, for me and for every one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Scrambling on my soap box here to say that lots of Pic n Mixes are fill a cup for a set price nowadays so you bet most people are trying to get their money's worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck Vlad, indeed!
But Harry, its the bag with all the flare, for someone who’s individuality shine’s through. The bag is so eye catching, and perfect for stashing face-masks. For you, for me and for every one!
Enough facemasks for all salad bar users you say? I take two (I mean three)!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scrambling on my soap box here to say that lots of Pic n Mixes are fill a cup for a set price nowadays so you bet most people are trying to get their money's worth!
Wilkos do, there is quite an art be the optimal filling of a Wilkos pic n mix cup.

Reactions: 12

The little ones are but Oor Wee Jackie got one of the huge double fronted American ones. You're looking at nearly £3k. Like I say, I was conservative in all of my estimates of her spending.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's boring and dull and hasn't got anything interesting to share. She has no life off twitter and nothing off any interest to even add on there.

I know someone just like her who has recently split from her fella, my mate said she's all over insta with subtle not so subtle sexy shots and basically asking inane questions for attention.

I didn't know there could be two of them on the same planet. Lord help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What am I reading? I’m a boring middle aged mother of 2 and my chat is way more interesting than her salad bar gibbons. Is she seriously posting that on Twitter, I’m screaming with laughter? I couldn’t even read the list of salad bar choices without first feeling vomit in my mouth, and secondly feeling perplexed she knows them all? Salad Bar Savant indeed, @Pocahontas! Is Harvester her equivalent of Quantas? “Only 2 people at a salad bar choose olives, 3 people choose tomatoes but one puts them back”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Living on the edge here posting a gif, but does she not even notice how boring the harvester salad posts are? Can't someone take her to one side and point it out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So, all the money she has spunked on pointless designer tit this year could have gone towards a mortgage deposit. But I expect Jack expects the tip jar to fund a house as well.
Also Tiggy and Bo is such a pretentiously tit name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The little ones are but Oor Wee Jackie got one of the huge double fronted American ones. You're looking at nearly £3k. Like I say, I was conservative in all of my estimates of her spending.

Thank you, I hadn’t spotted that one. It’s SO ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Purchase addition - I’m pretty sure there was an insta picture of her spray painting pink a kitchen aid mixer - sorry can’t be arsed to go and find it

Reactions: 8
Fucksake, the narc in my life used to embark on lectures and was weirdly proud of them. This person loved the sound of their own voice and was an ego maniac. Never wrong, talented at everything, better than the rest of us plebs. Additionally also verbally and physically abusive but able to turn on the charm for strangers. Jack is in dangerously familiar territory. I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What am I reading? I’m a boring middle aged mother of 2 and my chat is way more interesting than her salad bar gibbons. Is she seriously posting that on Twitter, I’m screaming with laughter? I couldn’t even read the list of salad bar choices without first feeling vomit in my mouth, and secondly feeling perplexed she knows them all? Salad Bar Savant indeed, @Pocahontas! Is Harvester her equivalent of Quantas? “Only 2 people at a salad bar choose olives, 3 people choose tomatoes but one puts them back”
Haha! Or like Bubba and his shrimp

Grated carrot, black olives, bacon bits, pineapple, sliced tomatoes, sliced peppers, sliced onion, sliced cucumber ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I forgot to mention this earlier, following on from Jack's bolorneaise🤢 a friend has sent me a link to an online butcher that can post out gluten free lorne sausage😍 and I won't be making that disgusting recipe with it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I've just given my magic Jack ball a shake and asked if we can expect any more crappy salad content in the near future
Screenshot_20200823-140746~2.png
Oh my I've made a typo, Vlad will not be happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.