Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it always, “This happened and I’ve got a photo/evidence of it somewhere but I can‘t be bothered to find it”

No-one cares.
She reminds me of the character little girl on the comedy Absolutely .She always had a long rambling speach ,full of tall tales and ending with its true

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I’m posting before reading right to the end but I’m peeing myself laughing at the Harvester chat. I’m sure I read she dined their before proposing to Louisa. I’ll go see if I can find the insta post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
First of all, she’s supposedly a food person, so she should be aware of the general views about open salad bars. (Although she does have a recipe for ecoli salad bag pesto, so maybe she really doesn’t have a clue.)
Second - she has the bleeping nerve to have a go at people “scrambling into soapboxes”. When she is herself CONSTANTLY scrambling onto soapboxes. Let someone else have their turn, you thundering hypocrite.
Third - she worked at Harvester. Well OF COURSE she did.🙄

Re: Tiggy + Bo. Oh my, this is too hilarious.
They really do need a proofreader for that site - should be 'whose' not 'who's' in the screenshot (which hasn't quoted, annoyingly).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God, is this what she has become? Trying to stop herself from orchestrating pile-ons, so has resorted to talking about Harvester. I don’t understand how anyone who loves food could enjoy a meal there, I really don’t. Just bland, low quality nothingness.

The stupidly named Tiggy & Bo makes me want to vomit, almost as much as when Jack says ‘floofs’ or ‘om nom non’ 🤮 why does everything have to be so bloody twee and basic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does she share old 'hacks' like they're new. I once stood in Hamley's toy shop in London shoving that many sweets into the cup and into the dome shaped lid that once I managed to fuse the two together the thing was a solid brick. Just another way to have herself sound like a such a greedy hollow-legged goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god the lies the lies the lies!
Yea just imagine the day her son is old enough to read this bleeping nonsense, and his resulting shock at some of the bullshit words she attributes to him.
“Huh, the pick n’ mix what now..?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Can’t even have a chat about salad on Twitter’ ... seriously?

It’s very telling that what she classes as ‘a chat’ comprises of her reeling off the entire Harvester salad menu as a big monologue with her hand sausages, and then getting immediately defensive AF should someone dare question her.

Lately, I’ve tried to be largely apathetic towards her, but this has really fucked me off tonight, I’ve got to be honest 😂😂
We've all got our limits. Harvester salad bar was yours, dear heart. Stay strong and perhaps ask Vlad for some extra coins to get you through this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God, is this what she has become? Trying to stop herself from orchestrating pile-ons, so has resorted to talking about Harvester. I don’t understand how anyone who loves food could enjoy a meal there, I really don’t. Just bland, low quality nothingness.

The stupidly named Tiggy & Bo makes me want to vomit, almost as much as when Jack says ‘floofs’ or ‘om nom non’ 🤮 why does everything have to be so bloody twee and basic?
babe, same.

twee name, twee products, twee copy. And two years to design and manufacture (did It say where the were made? probably in term beating heart of China) for a generic bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We've all got our limits. Harvester salad bar was yours, dear heart. Stay strong and perhaps ask Vlad for some extra coins to get you through this tit.
It was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me 😂

I really should step away and have a break but Vlad has ordered me to soldier on. He also denied my raise!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love my kipling bags but I keep looking at Mia tui. I'm not an impulsive person, it's taken months to finally buy a vax carpet cleaner and not sure how many threads ago when I asked heretoreaditall for recommendations. So might invest in one next year. Anyway in amongst my rambling, that bag sounds just like a kipling and nothing exciting.
I have a big mia tui (the one that fits on your case and comes with a matching small bag with a long strap and a wrist strap), and a smaller cross body one. They all have compartments etc for your stuff. I like mine and would buy another one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No mother needs to know how to fit MORE pic n mix in a tub though, the stuff costs more than bricks n mortar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.