Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's taking her frustration of our Tattle threads out on Twitter - it's the only outlet because she can't address us here.

Reactions: 20
Helloooo

I have been recently making the new Jack threads. I’ve been writing the recaps as well, but there are plenty of funny devils that should have a chance, rather than me hogging it all.
Once a new thread has been created, it gets reported and a mod will close the previous one!
Thank you!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe she's taking her frustration of our Tattle threads out on Twitter - it's the only outlet because she can't address us here.
I feel like it must absolutely kill her that she can’t come back here - I’d be so full of regrets too if my one immortalised comeback was ‘...shan’t’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I was on there I would tell people not to engage, if they don't talk she will stop. They They encouraging her. Did you notice her mate only said that one piece tonight and similar last night

Reactions: 5
Honestly, who needs enemies when you’ve got people like Emma fighting battles that aren’t even there?

Is Nick not allowed to say what he thinks like without having his head bitten off? No wonder Jack who a week or two ago was prescribed a chemical rollercoaster and told to stay off Twitter thinks she can lie her way out of whatever the duck she wants with people agreeing with her. It’s. So. bleeping. Boring.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
FFS 'Nick has deleted his twitter account. Who knows what he's going through but Jack and Emma saw him off. It make me so angry to see people treated like this by her and her minions.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Classy this may not be, but YEEEEHHHSSS!!!

(Many thanks for the thread title..)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like it must absolutely kill her that she can’t come back here - I’d be so full of regrets too if my one immortalised comeback was ‘...shan’t’
Well she can I think but she’s been told she shouldn’t. 🤔 I bet she’s proper annoyed with herself for engaging with us in the first place, she knows that word gets back to twitter and it draws more of her fans here to check out what all the fuss is about. Once they see the chat for themselves it’s hard to ignore all Jacks lies, she knows this and she knows that she can no longer paint us as awful bullies that she did back in the DKL when she was threatening us with legal action.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Most of the people on there pity her it's obvious. They don't actually care but feel obliged to talk to her because she so pitiful.

Reactions: 17
I bet she’s proper annoyed with herself for engaging with us in the first place
She's so used to controlling the narrative on Twitter she thought she could do the same here. On Twitter it's all her subject choice, people responding to her. But here it was the other way round - it backfired on her and she flounced. Narcs love to be in control, but she lost it here.

Reactions: 27
I'm really quite upset that she responded to Nick in a way that has led to him deleting his account. Especially during an evening of tweeting where she said that Twitter was vital for people who are alone or struggling. I wonder if she's noticed or cared. And why is it okay for some people to suggest she logs off when she's sending others away with a flea in their ear. Horrible behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Well, let's face it - it's certainly not through her tastebuds, is it?

(PS. I bleeping called it with the comedown, didn't I?) waits for validation

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.