Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early morning reading...
There have been the inevitable attempts to co-opt her as a “celebrity” – offers to go into the jungle – which she has so far resisted. “I am actually holding out for Strictly,” she says, mostly in earnest. “Though I’d need to do it in the next couple of years before my joints give up.”
This 2018 article is full of head shakers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh fellow Tattlers, I think I’m going to stop reading about her & block her on social media so I’m not tempted. She’s so frustrating and repetitive.

I’m giving up this habit as she’s too BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
25k steps a day without leaving her crappy bungalow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Either her Fitbit is grossly over-counting steps, or she's lying.
She says in many Twitter posts (probably now deleted) that she wears it on her leg, like a probation tag. No wonder it gives false readings.

JACKIE, FITBITS ARE MEANT TO BE WORN ON YOUR WRISTS YOU head.
Thankyou.
NOW duck OFF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she's "holding out for strictly" before her joints seize up? I wonder if she'll declare her "13 years of dance lessons". :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We also need one of those fancy timeline things, showing all the jobs and hobbies that she's had for DECADES.
I have actually been very tempted to do both of those things 😂
Should I take one for the cabal and do it? All those in favour say Inedible slop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Hmmm I’m doubtful that the photo was snapped before a night out. She’s dressed up for the shot which is very ammeter but probably taken with a half decent camera.

There has been at least one studio shot of her circulating twitter and appearing briefly on tattle, I’d put money on it being from the same shoot. 🤔
She was friends with a guy called Rory Joscelyne - from Southend. He wanted to be an actor, to get into the media, celebrity world, etc. And he took photos for a session or two. Jack/Mel was in it - so perhaps the tacky tights photo was from Rory too.

Reactions: 4
Oh just piss off you bloody pilchard.View attachment 214918
Why does every single thing have to be dramatised like this? Why is she telling a child that the type of custard he likes is "disgusting"? It can't just be that they enjoy different things, no, it has to be a bloody tedious "bone of contention" that's raised every time he asks for whichever type of custard he enjoys that she has deemed "disgusting".

Just let him eat in peace. Please.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 214734
ETA - soz for what he’s saying but she is literally so like that character. What a head.
View attachment 214737
I really dislike her sanctimonius sarcasm when she says #notanad #notspon when she bites companies hands off to shill stuff for them. Plus she’s always happy enough to seek out their @.
Have a GL but Sweaty Betty? I’d love a pair but I refuse to pay £75 for a pair of leggings....

Reactions: 10
She is so gleeful about her son's broken arm :( I've read on here in Jack's own words that she felt her son hindered her career. Either on here or mumsnet there was a post about how she wanted a baby and got one. Earlier today in this thread a post stating she was an out lesbian when she got pregnant. But again in Jack's own cloying words she had a relationship with the boy's father. All these inconsistencies are mind boggling. I wonder if there is a nasty secret we don't know about Jack, the real reason why SB's dad has majority custody. Just speculating though. As a mother I have never been gleeful about any accidents my children have had so I find her attitude extremely odd.
I just don't get the glee. Horrific.

I don't mind it - it doesn't look filthy to me either? Just cluttered. I like the cosiness of it but might find it hard to actually cook in...
I would find it very hard to keep it clean.

Reactions: 6
Have a GL but Sweaty Betty? I’d love a pair but I refuse to pay £75 for a pair of leggings....
OMG another overpriced purchase from our Patreon queen. Her affinity for expensive brands really amazes me every time. Whatever item, be it a clock, leggings, sideboard, saggy underwear, it has to be a high-end brand.

There would be nothing wrong with this, but there's every thing wrong with it when you're Patreoned/Tip Jar'd up to your eyeballs! It's despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does every single thing have to be dramatised like this? Why is she telling a child that the type of custard he likes is "disgusting"? It can't just be that they enjoy different things, no, it has to be a bloody tedious "bone of contention" that's raised every time he asks for whichever type of custard he enjoys that she has deemed "disgusting".

Just let him eat in peace. Please.
Saying any food is "disgusting " to a child is not on. It's a sure fire foundation for future ED's. It probably wouldn't cause an ED on it's own, but it is the cumulative effect of this on top of all the rest of her disordered eating habits. She appears to have a very unhealthy attitude towards food full stop (or should that be "period" now R Jackie is American?) Say you prefer custard cold, it is not disgusting either way, just a preference. Not difficult is it?

Loves a label, R Jackie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
QUOTE="ChickenPorridge, post: 2131584, member: 104675"]
Sorry but no, wrong! Hers was legit. She checked him out and everything. Totally legit, sorry. Wrong. Not the first time she's been scouted either, so what do you know dear heart. She was on X FACTOR you know.
[/QUOTE]

I'm actually surprised that hardwick fella didn't change it to "Hard dick," because that's actually what my default changes it to when I type that. Lol just noticed that.
Petal I get ads all the time for all manners of things I am not nor into, so I wouldn't worry. Your spam box is just a junk mail trash box. It's not real!

She sounds like one of those people who gets paid and immediately spends it on top end tit she's seen other people have, the. Goes tit,. Im skint again.

Sorry to break it to you sweetie but most liveable wage people don't get tonnes of luxury stuff with their wage packet. Most will use of for bills and foods and their children, after that if there's a little bit left they buy themselves something or save for something more expensive.

I think she needs to be more money savvy to be honest. She cannot maintain a sleb status on little money. Plus having the goods of a celebrity chef does not automatically make you a celebrity chef.

I also think of she goes on strictly it really means her sleb hood is slowing. Most slebs on there are lagging on their careers and go for a boost, you rarely see much of them after. Also how will she do the tour after if she has the kid to look after. He cannot miss school, it's not fair on him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.