Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No-one called her Melissa - she was "Mel" to everyone, and she was an out lesbian long, long before she got pregnant!
How did she explain getting pregnant then and how did SB's dad get (IMHO) suckered into baby daddy?

Reactions: 11
The middle class x
so she’s had thirteen years of dance classes, was good at tennis, walks 20k steps a day, has a rower, is good at crunches, loved lifting and trained as a firefighter but she’s still asking for exercise advice?

Reactions: 50
How many sofas has she got? Sprawled out on a grey one today With the new trainers, sweaty Betty leggings and £3k fridge all in shot. Phew! Thank goodness for Patreon

Reactions: 43
They would be Sweaty Betty of course - £95 a pop for leggings, none of that cheap shite for our Jackie.

Reactions: 35
Exercise: How Fucking Unlucky Am I?
A think-piece by Mack Jonroe

I can’t swim because if I don’t move my limbs, I sink like a stone.

I can’t run for toffee because as soon as I stop putting one foot in front of the other I don’t go anywhere.

I’m a rotten tennis player because if I don’t stick the racquet out, I miss every single ball.

I’m a piss poor cyclist because as soon as I stop turning the pedals with my feet, the bike mysteriously grinds to a halt.

I’m crap at archery because as soon as I stop releasing the bowstring, the arrow won’t budge.
Etc etc....

Reactions: 65
I don't think she's burnt out I think she's having a midlife crisis. Isn't that when you do shit like buy a posh car, spend all your money and don't give a fuck about consequences to later?

I think shes hit a certain age and realised she's not accomplished much apart from writing a few books and being a bit lucky in that they have given her a bit of a fame boost, however she still has to crowd fund for rent, still rents( even though that is ok in my book) and still isnt an a list sleb and now we add single into the pot. Yup not burnt out, but feeling old and un furfilled

Reactions: 11
So if she practised karate for 10 years, surely she shouldn’t go round kicking men in the shins with those weapons-grade martial arts skills. Fucking liability, she’ll kill a man one day.

Reactions: 47
Yes, she said she would be collecting a medal from the fire service if she hadn’t of got pregnant. They don’t give medals for 10 years service and they don’t give service medals to the call handlers.

Reactions: 33
So if she practised karate for 10 years, surely she shouldn’t go round kicking men in the shins with those weapons-grade martial arts skills. Fucking liability, she’ll kill a man one day.
‘I’d fight you, mate, but i’m literally a lethal weapon, i’m not allowed.’ Like bloody Con Air.

Reactions: 41
Although I don’t agree with the speculation part, I think you are bang on with the sinister aspect. I’d never laugh about my son being hurt - her joking about it is unbelievably distasteful.

Reactions: 19
Now, you can’t just come in here and tell us she’s a friend of your friends, and not give us any stories

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if the “burnout” thing is a cover for the fact she’s not in fact been inundated with work offers, as she led us to believe she was following DKL and the Hellmann’s shitshow.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.