Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
I'm still trying to get my head around someone so self absorbed, so self obsessed and so deluded that she thinks everyone is interested in what she's doing. She actually went to the trouble of setting up that whole scene to take a "candid" 😂😂😂 photo to show strangers on the internet.

Why can she not just enjoy a quiet time in the garden? It's almost as if unless it is documented on Twitter, it didn't happen. Why does she need people to see what she is doing? After all it is non of their business, it is her private life that she is making public. Then complains when her private life is scrutinised for inconsistencies.

Why does she care what these strangers think of her? Most of them she will never meet in real life, so their opinions are irrelevant. In reality she craves not only attention, but adoration.

I long since gave up caring what other people think of me, their opinions don't concern me. As for wanting the adoration of complete strangers, it's just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Apologies for the delayed comment on this but, wtf is she on about on Instagram?? There’s no filter on Instagram that has that effect on faces. She’s an absolute lying muppet. She’s obviously editing the image herself so she can show what she wants her lips to look like next time she goes for fillers.
She's using a filter by Paige Piskin. Paige is an Instagram filter designer and makes her filters available to those who follow her.

I was going to say that I don't know why she's kicking up a stink about unrealistic filters, but then it dawned on me that it's just her excuse to show everyone a photo she likes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Unbelievable. After uncountable flounces due to Twitter taking it's toll on her MH she is now manipulating people into believing Twitter is actually keeping her alive

• Heart
  • Wow

Pocahontas

VIP Member
If I had a child free day, I would not leave my house. I would sit in the garden with a pot of tea and read my book. Then I would binge watch TV. Then I would make a feast of spicy food they would never eat. Then I would have a sleep on the sofa. *Daydreams*

I don't see anything wrong with spending child free days alone and she obviously enjoys Twitter. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep I was thinking the same 😂
If I had a child-free day, I would read and watch Netflix and sit in the garden, and post inane shit on here 😂 and just enjoy being at home and not in any demand. Sometimes just cos you’re free doesn’t mean that everyone else is.

I don’t have any close friends in the area and Tattle has been amazing for keeping me company. I can kind of see how she has this massive, sycophantic hive of attention and adoration, and if you’re lonely, it’s a good hit. Has anyone seen Horton Hears A Who? It’s like she’s Horton and whenever she needs an attention top-up, she dips her head into Whoville 😂

I know it’s shabby and annoying in her case as she fleeces her adoring followers for money and guilts them into coughing up for mediocre pictures of posies. And the lies, all the liiiiiiieees.

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
I have been reading alot of Oscar Wilde stuff recently and one quote by him that I absolutely love is " we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

It always makes me think that some should tell her that, but she would probably moan that her view of the stars is only rented.

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She’s building up to an ouchy mouth level temper tantrum with people doing as she asked and telling her to stop tweeting.

8C25219D-80C4-4F81-ACBC-0786A657D3A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I reckon so too. Kids grow up fast, and she must know she won't be able to call him SB much longer without it seeming ridiculous. I think she's just milking the last of it now.
Back in the Grunka of DKL, there is a screen shot from SB's dad stating he has him 3-4 days a week or more and paid maintenance, He also provided food, Christmas presents etc during her 'poverty'. He also offered to take him full time whilst she got back on her feet. Bet she’s annoyed we've got that one! As it doesn’t suit her narrative
thread 9 #516

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
She’s just trying to generate attention to her page. But for some reason she doesn’t have the nerve to go after him like she did with Jamie and David Walliams. And why’s she so shy of legal action now? I thought she had a “100% success rate”. 🙄 Of course, that was only when she was threatening us tattlers, like the bully she is.