Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member

More traffic for her headache inducing site.
So she made this cake on a whim based off the results off her twitter poll, got the bizarre hybrid recipe spot on right first time, wrote up the whole thing, including a breakdown of cost per item, and posted it on her blog, in one afternoon?

JIMMY!!!

And how does she know 'This will keep for 4 days in the fridge, covered tightly, or up to 6 months in the freezer' if she's literally only just made it?!

I bet this recipe has been in her drafts for ages and she just posted the poll first to generate some interest, then added in the poll results, which were obviously going to be a pretty even split.

It definitely didn't come out of that tin. At the end of the recipe, she doesn't even mention taking it out, she just says when it's cooled to dig right in!

And finally, would it have killed her to put some proper paragraphs in?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 46

acca00

Chatty Member
creen shot from SB's dad stating he has him 3-4 days a week or more and paid maintenance, He also provided food, Christmas presents etc during her 'poverty'. He also offered to take him full time whilst she got back on her feet. Bet she’s annoyed we've got that one! As it doesn’t suit her narrative
I've attached the 2 posts here, so people can read them.

Very revealing. She didn't have the decency to tell him she was pregnant.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Isn't it cool how a "friend" always magically appears for Jack each and every time she doesn't have an explanation for something. Really convenient and cool.

She has to say that Twitter is nothing but great for her now because the fans are telling her to stay off it because she yapped on so much about how awful it was and those dastardly death threat DMs that didn't exist etc. She's gonna need to hoke her stick back out at this rate with all this backpeddling

Last edited:

HarderFaster

VIP Member
😂😂 I want to thank bellybutton lint for solving one of lockdowns great unanswered questions, the cause of the toilet roll shortage

jacks cooking! Sorry but I am crying here 😂😂. Oops there goes another rib 😂😂
Sorry to piss on your chips but just a heads up that the user in question said some pretty racist shit and is thought to be a serial harasser of Jack via social channels for years prior to Tattle existing.

Other threads will have gaps in them where people calling her out have been deleted but thought I'd take a chance on letting you know.

• Wow
  • Heart

Warrend

I'm imagining the Benny Hill music as she runs from clicking the timer to jumping on the sun bed and back again.

Oh, I amuse myself sometimes!

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
JM: Look at me, resting! This is great. *Sticks ass in the air* I've read 869 books in the past month.

Also JM: How do you REST? I just don't know how.

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Ps. Can I present to you “Flowers, Durham”

Found on my camera roll from a couple of weeks ago. Should I turn it into prints and flog it for a tenner?

834FF69A-F0C5-4AAF-8FC1-EAC0DAFEAC4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
270B4C77-4831-46B9-9AA8-3CD12010631B.jpeg

Maybe everyone should spoil their ballots?

D25369A8-77FA-4F6F-BEF2-652ACD8DEE9F.jpeg

She’s put ‘August, posy’ up full size on insta. All you need do, if you were so inclined, is to screengrab it and take it to boots. Silly Jack.

See if it were ‘Celery, Edinburgh’, i’d be interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Pocahontas

VIP Member
View attachment 212660
Bollocks is she actually eating any of this but it’s interesting that this was being discussed on the F&D thread the other day.
Crisps, biscoff spread - we’re giving her all our ideas! I’m not even joking, she’s without a doubt still reading.

So, listen to this Jack. If you make ‘Celery. Edinburgh’ a print to purchase, I’ll buy it for Silver as a token of my enduring affection. Get to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44