Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Back in the Grunka of DKL, there is a screen shot from SB's dad stating he has him 3-4 days a week or more and paid maintenance, He also provided food, Christmas presents etc during her 'poverty'. He also offered to take him full time whilst she got back on her feet. Bet she’s annoyed we've got that one! As it doesn’t suit her narrative
thread 9 #516
DIG THAT OUT CAPTAIN PLEASE

S’ok seen it now. Was that on Digitalspy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Ac789

The cure is using body lotions containing exfoliating acids. Physical exfoliation using body brushes etc is useless, and does more harm than good.

I’ve never done it because there are so many different type of acid and it’s just overwhelming to start, I also want a cream that’s vegan and contains no harmful chemicals. So I’ve just not got round to buying and trying any acid lotions yet, but www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction tells me it’s a reliable cure!
Have you tried Ameliorate cream/lotion? You can get it in Boots. I have bumps on the backs of my arms and it really worked to get rid of them. It has lactic acid in i think? Smell is a bit weird but it really worked - I was actually surprised how well it worked!

ETA i just noticed you wanted it to be vegan - not sure about that - sorry

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Another furry Frau here *waves* Has anyone tried epilating? My bikini area is a particular problem and waxing and shaving both cause issues.

I have permanent goosebumps on my legs from ingrown vellous hairs, will an epilator pull off bits of skin? Can you hold it away from your skin?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Always felt like I should run off to join the circus with the beard and tattoos. I have been tested for pcos but was negative. I'm still considering one of those philips lumea but they are so pricey, I am not 100% convinced on them.
I bought mine with boots points

• Wow

Upthisweek

Is that lady who told her off her agent? Why did she respond to a fellow professional with emojis like that. That is exactly how I would expect my young son or nephew would respond to being told off for not doing as he was asked.
Emma isn't her agent. Just a twitter pal.

Reactions: 2

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
There is, click the name of the filter at the top and you can use it. I used it myself for a laugh after seeing that post yesterday.
Ah - apologies than. Is that only for stories though? It’s not like one of their main filters? You learn something new everyday 😂

acca00

Chatty Member
from where the sunlounger is did she put the camera on that black thing in the left-hand corner?