Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tawelwch

Hi Jack 👋🏻 if your age is still showing incorrectly on Companies House then you can simply file either form RP04 or RPCH01 (depending on which document the mistype came from) and TA-DA it will be corrected immediately. No need to wait for them to bump it up to the top of their ‘priority list’.

You’re welcome. Now, can that never be mentioned again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
She’s probably sat there chomping at the bit / her £15 JoJo Maman Bébé teething necklace that she can’t do a potatoes-esque think piece to inspire the actual WC kids who’ve been fucked over on a levels. She must be genuinely worried of being rumbled on twitter if she dares as it’s happened to other cosplayers before.

Tbh I find her experience soooo inspiring, I can’t imagine how difficult it would have been growing up with a higher rate tax payer father, in a 5 bedroom (mortgaged) home, attending grammar school, being chauffeured round extra curriculars in a luxury vehicle. I imagine papa’s buy to let empire was quite the burden during the 2008 crash, the family’s net worth must have plummeted close to just the one million - heaven forbid 😱 Even with all of THAT stacked against her she still managed to secure a £27k p/a job, completely coincidentally in her father’s industry, in her early 20s followed by a series of media appearances arranged by family friends. Just so inspiring & reassuring to know that you too can escape life as a top 5%er by whinging on Twitter enough :’) x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
We all have our limits when it comes to physical contact, and it can be awkward to tell someone that you aren't comfortable. Even if someone has good intentions, it can be incredibly distressing to be touched like that.

However, I think making vague public accusations is horrible and makes it harder for other people to have the strength to speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Hello...newbie here, though I’ve lurked these threads since DKL. I must admit I rather liked Mackie at first, having first hand experience of childhood poverty, abuse and EDs. Then I made a few of her recipes (and gagged), stumbled across this site, and my eyes were opened wider than unruly labia 😳 I really hope that all those here who have been trolled by her followers are ok. I’m not a huge social media follower, not on twitter or FB etc, but my wife keeps me updated and jeeeeez, what a shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Is anyone else crying laughing at the thought of Jack hysterically setting the self timer and running back to that chair with flailing arms screaming about getting her thot shot right 😂

It’s so funny that it’s so predictable, she doesn’t look good, she looks ridiculous and the fact everyone knows she took them herself makes it even better. If she thinks this is the way to a woman’s heart she has another thing coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That fucking blog post. Pity I didn’t see that at the time, or the scales may have fallen from my eyes sooner. Her writing is like a love forlorn 6th former.
Talking of which, I read mill on the floss in 6th form. By George Eliot. A woman.
She writes like the love child of Adrian Mole and Titania McGrath.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Not Now Bernard

Who the fuck would bother to republish her books in the event of her death? You know when you catch sight of pictures from 1970s recipe books and you think “Christ, that looks revolting” well, you get the same vibe from her slop fest books.
Her ego knows no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Still laughing at each other's silliness = SB laughing nervously at Jack's reverse rats tail and baby teething necklace and secretly praying his friends don't see the photos online
Still sharing fish finger sandwiches = fish finger sandwiches with RICE :sick:
Still sitting in comfortable silence reading books = SB staying as quiet as a mouse to make sure Jack doesn't notice what he's reading and try to cancel another one of his favourite writers on twitter
Still having cuddles at bedtime = SB probably trying to comfort Jack while she weeps over the poor disabled kitten who was the love of her life and her only source of happiness etc etc

What a passive aggressive closing comment too! She is so disingenuous - we all know you have regular breaks from childcare Jack. How many mums have the freedom to go up to Edinburgh on a whim for an indefinite amount of time?

• Heart
@ShowMeYourFeline, we've seen what happens in countries that just let it happen - or didn't act until too late. Mass graves in Iran and NYC, overflowing hospitals - and people dying who might have survived because they couldn't get an ambulance quick enough, there were no more beds etc.

As an asthmatic it's been a depressing year with people saying it's a load of fuss over nothing, 'it's only people with pre-existing conditions die.' Well thanks a lot!

The economic costs of lockdown and continual COVID management are significant. But the economic costs of everyone in the country being ill, dying, all at the same time are also significant. The economic costs of a huge portion of the populace (and not just old people) now having ME/CFS, ARDS, chronic heart problems, strokes, and PTSD from being in the ICU is significant.

The biggest cost has not been in acting - it's been in acting too slow. Look at how well South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand have done - they've managed to keep numbers low, keep normal life going on as much as possible and this means that they won't suffer the diagnosis delays for cancer and other health problems that we will have in our own health system, their shops and pubs will survive better than our shops and pubs.

If mass graves don't tell you it's more than flu, I don't know what will.

• Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I can't imagine being a literal cooking writer and posting that you don't want to make a cake because you won't get a shag out of it. Nigella makes cakes all the time, Jack. Be more Nigella.

• Haha
  • Wow

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I've often made comments about Jack's lack of commitment to anything (a cause; self-improvement; work projects) but I'll admit now that I was wrong: she is a true devotee of the crap thot shot.

Gotta salute her for sticking at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
HIYA CABAL.

Nothing much to say other than I couldn’t sleep last night and fell down a Jackie rabbit hole.

I may be wrong but I don’t think this beauty has been shared on the threads (apologies if it has).

Reminds me of what I considered frightfully erotic and frankly awful poetry I wrote my ex-girlfriend when I was 17. Clue is in the age.

Also, unfortunate analogy. My love is like garlic. Microwaveable?

View attachment 213571
Her love is like Garlic. It gives me the shits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46