Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps her pocket full of clitorises is a howdy doody to Allegra.
4F5DA05F-D320-4B9D-BF43-2F1522822D44.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Seriously, what is that in her pocket? I can't stop looking at it trying to work it out and I've a) got actual paid work to get on with and b) staring at another woman's pocket (also not a euphemism) is not healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's broke and unhappy
She's poor but so kind
She's short and unhealthy, yeah
She's high on twitter love
Not sane and she's overwhelmed
She's lost but she's hopeful, Frauen

And what it all comes down to
Is that Jack's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause she's got one hand in our pockets
And the other one is updating her Patreon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I am assuming people who sign up to this will all ready have her books? Then what are they really getting for £4 a month.
I'm wondering if she's hoping to hawk more of her framed photos, but people on the $4 a month tier will be least able to afford them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I do not want to come over as impolite, but L has maintained a dignified silence. I think one should respect that. Just my 2 cents, I am a newbie here.
No I agree she has and I’m pleased she has. I just wondered if I had missed her saying anything that had been covered in an earlier thread.

Reactions: 11
Seriously, what is that in her pocket? I can't stop looking at it trying to work it out and I've a) got actual paid work to get on with and b) staring at another woman's pocket (also not a euphemism) is not healthy.
😂 They look like shells and stones.
‘Looking at another woman’s pocket’ made me HOOT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Pretty sure it's shells. Cos she's an actual child :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I may have missed this so please point me to the thread, but I’m desperate to know more about the break up, especially from Louisa’s point of view. She’s had a big promotion and I assume is very professional, and there’s been nothing on her Twitter, has anyone seen anything?
Agree with the other poster who said we should respect Louisa’s reputation cos she actively avoids all of this trash, however if you want to see what Jackie has written about it Tattle has a really good search function - go to advanced search and type in the relevant keywords and it’ll return every single post.

Reactions: 30
I think you can't just stop taking antidepressants, one has to slowly reduce the dosage with the guidance of a (real) doctor. I also do not know about ADHS medication. What chemical rollercoaster is she referring to? Would one not have to stop taking these 2 different meds and then introduce new ones?
Regarding this, she's not actually revealed any detail other than she spoke to a doctor and she's going on said rollercoaster. Again as usual, Jack leaves everyone to fill in the gaps and of course, given her latest ramblings people will assume that it's MH related, heavy MH meds.

She could have been prescribed antibiotics for an ingrown toenail before all we know 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"The prose, the rage and the courage spring off the page like Orwell." - she liked this within the last hour of her twitter break.

All I can say is it's no wonder she's gotten good at writing her story, when she's been rehashing it for the last decade.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
"The prose, the rage and the courage spring off the page like Orwell." - she liked this within the last hour of her twitter break.

All I can say is it's no wonder she's gotten good at writing her story, when she's been rehashing it for the last decade.
Also, that’s the second time she’s been compared to Orwell in the last few days. This is crack cocaine to her delusions of grandeur, one can kinda see where this is going..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how she’s so obsessed with THAT woman Nigella, an ACTUAL millionaire, and daughter of an ACTUAL baron. A baron who, crucially, was chancellor of the exchequer during Thatcher’s reign. So, Jamie and ARM are absolute scum for being millionaire/daughter of ‘actual’ baron, respectively. I don’t know how Nigella even reads Jack’s tirades without shuddering at the insults. I think Nigella is lovely, I don’t care how much money she’s got or who her dad is, but as Jack seems to take huge issue with anyone she considers having an unfair leg up in life.... erm, Nigella is the daughter of society heiress and a baron?? As I’ve said before on these threads, Nigella has had some really devastating times in her life, really and truly heartbreaking times. She doesn’t ever use her story for for financial gain, or even public sympathy. I'm just amazed that, after going through genuine trauma, she thinks Jack is so deserving of sympathy.
I wonder if its just lip service, Maybe she saw what happened with JO and wants to avoid the same. She's already stuck in J's web though,

Reactions: 13
I presumed they were oysters in her pocket. We currently have a big problem with groups harvesting huge amounts along Southend seafront.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think you can't just stop taking antidepressants, one has to slowly reduce the dosage with the guidance of a (real) doctor. I also do not know about ADHS medication. What chemical rollercoaster is she referring to? Would one not have to stop taking these 2 different meds and then introduce new ones?
You are correct. She’s just full of tit and in dire need of metaphorical laxatives.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.