Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can there be a discount code for her website?? I thought she put everything online for FREE!
Also, you sign up to her patreon out of the foolishness goodness of your heart and the main 'benefit' is that you can ... buy her merch? Slightly reduced. To give her MORE money.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Surely offering a discount count as a Patreon reward, is in fact not really a reward. You spend money to save money. The only person benefiting here is her (obviously) Just stop 🛑

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Just thinking about the $8 tier, what's that £6? She's got to get a set of different postcards made and printed each month and posted with the logistics that entails, hardly seems worth it or am I missing something ? Ah yeah she won't do it after the first month will she ..
You get a couple of unwashed beans, some hair clippings and a bit of spittle in a jar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who is the child? She is the child? She is the child.

Oh, Jackie you are 32. Another ruse to lead people into thinking that you are just a poor summer child, lost and alone, battered by the vagaries of life.
Oh, yeah. HERE’S MY PATREON. Swipe up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
When I went to the Dr for burnout he gave me some offered me some sleeping tablets and gave me info about how I deal with my own mental health.

I didn't get offered anything else, perhaps my burnout wasn't as bad as hers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
If she had any intentions of keeping this up she’d have said for the lowest tier they’ll be sent a postcard every second month, acknowledging how many low income people are subbed and wouldn’t be able to use a discount code on a big website order / would really like a postcard. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not difficult but she is rather dim

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pocket full of clitoris’ made me laugh!!

Not one, but 2 swipe ups, wow that’s big time hustling. Even the really grabby grabby Instashammers do one at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I may have missed this so please point me to the thread, but I’m desperate to know more about the break up, especially from Louisa’s point of view. She’s had a big promotion and I assume is very professional, and there’s been nothing on her Twitter, has anyone seen anything?

Reactions: 4
Since reading that poem this morning, I now can’t stop singing ‘She’s a woman of constant sorrow’.

duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you can't just stop taking antidepressants, one has to slowly reduce the dosage with the guidance of a (real) doctor. I also do not know about ADHS medication. What chemical rollercoaster is she referring to? Would one not have to stop taking these 2 different meds and then introduce new ones?

Reactions: 11
She's still around and liking stuff on Twitter btw. As recent as an hour ago. Could this be the impending chemical rollercoaster re-fuelling?

Since reading that poem this morning, I now can’t stop singing ‘She’s a woman of constant sorrow’.

duck sake.
Funnily enough for me it's "got to pick a pocket or two"... trying to work out how I can get "pocket full of clitoris" into the lyrics...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Also, you sign up to her patreon out of the foolishness goodness of your heart and the main 'benefit' is that you can ... buy her merch? Slightly reduced. To give her MORE money.
I am assuming people who sign up to this will all ready have her books? Then what are they really getting for £4 a month. Also the discount of the book price + £4 I would guess total around the same amount. Not forgetting postage too! Will the postcards and books get posted? Will the Royal Mail have a delivery issue? Oh the expected drama that is about to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I may have missed this so please point me to the thread, but I’m desperate to know more about the break up, especially from Louisa’s point of view. She’s had a big promotion and I assume is very professional, and there’s been nothing on her Twitter, has anyone seen anything?
I do not want to come over as impolite, but L has maintained a dignified silence. I think one should respect that. Just my 2 cents, I am a newbie here.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So I wonder how long she's going to follow through with the commitment of sending out all these Patreon awards each month and posting regular content..? 🤔

Everything is such a 5 minute novelty with her 🤷
I was starting to get quite angry about the fact that she’s conveniently updated her Patreon just as people have really started to pull her up on it on Twitter (and no doubt after she’s been reading here), so that anybody previously oblivious/blue tickers looking into her behaviour don’t get to see what all the anger is about. So it just feeds her ‘all the nasty trolls are out to get poor innocent little me’ narrative.

But then I gave my head a wobble and remembered it’s Jack. 🤣 🤣🤣

So, as I’ve already started to see similar speculation up thread, I’ll open that book, and I’d like to start the bidding at it all lasting 2 weeks tops (generous and deluded). Would anybody like to give me an advance* on that?

Closest bidder gets a prize - Pocahontas is gonna sort something.

*Auction house/betting terminology qualifications obtained via series 1-5 of Homes under the Hammer/adverts for Paddy Power.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There once was a woman called Jack
Who woke up at Dawn , at the crack
She thinks she’s a poet
She’s a tit ,we know it
Now duck off and and go write a tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The rose copper moon turns her face from my whim
Meanwhile my pockets seem filled up with quim

20200804_092808.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I think most prolific social media sorts probably cross all the platforms.

Hopefully they’ll see her continuing, snivelling attempts to con money out of the well meaning yet naive people who think she’s the unlucky street urchin one step away from the Work house that she pretends to be.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.