Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleetwood Mac were gigging until 2 years ago and a lot of the yoof are familiar with them. It's not like she said she saw Buddy Holly live
Yeah that’s the main thing - the kind of yoot she is talking about would 100% know who fleetwood mac were/are.

Reactions: 50
There are certain words that she over uses to either emphasise her smol victim status such as hunkers or howling. Others like ephemeral or psephologist are to show off her wordy prose like "oh look at me aren't I clever little middle class show off". Either way it's not, clever or funny and it gets on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
There's no way she is in an office of an employer with colleagues. They would all have threatened to leave or demand to permanently work from home by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
IMG_1086.jpeg

Thank god, indeed. Hey, Jack. Jack Jack. Jack Jack Jack… try this one:

I was onlyyyyyy forty-eight hours from deleeeete.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
you're 36, you're not exactly an ancient hag!

also, have you forgotten you're supposed to be a swiftie!!

remember "picking out" the melody of exile on the old joanna!? 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t think she’s realised the whole “Old Before My Time” act doesn’t really work anymore when you’re 35 and look about 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm 60 and used to pay between £2 and £5 (Genesis and Queen were greedy barstewards) to see groups in the mid seventies to early eighties. I'm definitely coming 'round to being a #1968 truther.
Has she been reduced to stealing Choccy and Ev's anecdotes for head pats?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I could not name or sing one Taylor Swift song but even my curmudgeonly self has been moved by the pure happiness of all these young swifties exchanging their bracelets and going mad. It reminds me of the time I once tried to walk past a well-known Camden club in the afternoon and found myself in a teenybopper riot because Harry Styles was visiting.
---
Hang on, with the poppy seeds affecting her brain surely she was beneath him?
Only very briefly, @Bread ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Guest in the office earlier, being mad, me, innit! Fleetwoods Mac, tikkytoks, jumpers for goalpost, small boys, hmm, hmmm

IMG_1123.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Fleetwood Mac were gigging until 2 years ago and a lot of the yoof are familiar with them. It's not like she said she saw Buddy Holly live
Someone more knowledgable will have the timeline/receipts but I have no doubt she’ll have seen them on a recent tour at £100+ with some overlap of begging/grifting episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could not name or sing one Taylor Swift song but even my curmudgeonly self has been moved by the pure happiness of all these young swifties exchanging their bracelets and going mad. It reminds me of the time I once tried to walk past a well-known Camden club in the afternoon and found myself in a teenybopper riot because Harry Styles was visiting.
I use the Jubilee line to commute when I'm not on my bike and even though Taylor Swift isn't my thing, happy, excited people in sequins and pink cowboy hats have been a delight, the last few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.