Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raging as I would have paid into your PayPal or ‘turtlefans” for what I want to see.
One of my mates and I are always arguing about setting up an only feet account to top up our meagre balances. Turtlefans sounds like a group who found April O'Neill too sexy.

Still better than guest though. End of! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
cats are just weird

when mr kcc goes to visit his mother and brother tilly, he puts cat tv on youtube for her and she will look round the back of the telly to see where these birdies and micies are lurking

and, yes, she drinks from the tap occasionally

sigh, I'm just gutted we're not seeing the other kitties like we were meant to this week 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Burger Boy actually existed and was the baby daddy It was probably more like Jack trying to score points off someone.
If it was him, she was probably punishing his ex-wife / SB's step-mum. IIRC, the timing of the burgering could potentially have been Baby Daddy on the rebound after his split / divorce.

Don't forget the step-mum was the target of guest's bombing the Mrs Gloss FB pages and she took every opportunity to twist the knife when she went on holiday with SB, his dad and step-siblings that time.

She (guest) is vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If it was him, she was probably punishing his ex-wife / SB's step-mum. IIRC, the timing of the burgering could potentially have been Baby Daddy on the rebound after his split / divorce.

Don't forget the step-mum was the target of guest's bombing the Mrs Gloss FB pages and she took every opportunity to twist the knife when she went on holiday with SB, his dad and step-siblings that time.

She (guest) is vile.

I don't understand why Jack is so vicious towards the now ex. Jack didn't want the baby daddy and, as far as I can gather, shewas always kind and generous towards her stepson.

I also remember Jack couldn't wait to find a way to drop the news that baby daddy and his wife had split up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
View attachment 3013594

I assume micro/macro are already on the list?

What a twit.
It's awful anyway but the 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓻𝓸𝓮 at the bottom really tips it over the edge into top tier cringe.

so the burger man was a teacher? But he wasn't the Harold of Dordrecht fame, right? I get confused. Anyway so she'd sent him 2154 words of texts at that point so. which does track with the prolific texter thing in the dating profile so good job Jack, you ronsealed yourself well there
the teacher was just someone she was talking to on a dating app, iirc

View attachment 3014769
Don’t forget she’s IN THE OFFICE
oh ffs, why is she so desperate to make herself out to be old?? I'm starting to understand the #1978truther movement....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I guarantee there is a WhatsApp group where they all report the ridiculous tit she has come out with that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don't understand why Jack is so vicious towards the now ex. Jack didn't want the baby daddy and, as far as I can gather, shewas always kind and generous towards her stepson.

I also remember Jack couldn't wait to find a way to drop the news that baby daddy and his wife had split up.
IDK but my theory is that she thinks SB's dad is beneath her (for reasons of local snobbery probs). She didn't want him but she also didn't want him happy with anyone else. The fact Baby Daddy and SB's Step-Mum even had a wedding must have irked Jack, who is obsessed with marriage, as we all know. After all, SB got to be a page at that wedding but hasn't had the same opportunity to participate in his own mother's nuptials.

From what others have said here, he's likely not particularly ambitious or bright and was possibly intimidated by Jack and her family. Step-Mum may have had more gumption than him and, while she/they also struggled with the severe illness of their own daughter, she may have been more resolute in dealing with Jack's nonsense. I can imagine a scenario where step-mum stood up for SB or helped Baby Daddy assert himself in SB's interests and that made her a target for Jack's rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Fleetwood Mac were gigging until 2 years ago and a lot of the yoof are familiar with them. It's not like she said she saw Buddy Holly live

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.