Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH was her boyfriend between approx December 2021 and June 2022

Burger Boy was ostensibly a shift worker and came a month or two later

Not to be confused with her “housemate” who was a labourer and who she mentioned as living there around the same time (despite having previously said the interminable rental contact did not allow lodger/housemates)

Chess Bae was early 2023

The best friend she was softly gently deliciously tenderly falling in love with was supposedly Burger Boy. But she recently mentioned a beloved close friend she was supposedly in a relationship with, who passed away (possibly the one she so tactfully mentioned in September 2022.) Maybe that explains the sudden disappearance of Burger Boy?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not that anyone has suggested this but do not let your cat drink from a tap that you will also drink from. My brother tests water quality for one of the major suppliers (🔺️) and the most common source of contaminated water is this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Not to be confused with her “housemate” who was a labourer and who she mentioned as living there around the same time (despite having previously said the interminable rental contact did not allow lodger/housemates)

Chess Bae was early 2023

The best friend she was softly gently deliciously tenderly falling in love with may be the friend she mentioned in recent tweets, who passed away in September 2022 it seems and who she now suggests she was in a relationship with
They passed away? I'm so sorry to hear that. I honestly had no idea.

Reactions: 5
Not that anyone has suggested this but do not let your cat drink from a tap that you will also drink from. My brother tests water quality for one of the major suppliers (🔺️) and the most common source of contaminated water is this.
Bathroom sink tap only here but oof, thanks for the heads up 😑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My tiny tortie only accepts water from the bathroom sink tap and will scream at me until I get up to turn it on. However, she will sip from the dog's bowl just to wind her up.

Do we think there'll be a chaos later? Will I need to get snacks? I'm trying to not be caught out this time.
My tortiecat just will not drink the lovely clean water freshly supplied each day. Instead she goes up the garden to drink the birds/hedgehogs water, just out of spite. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for a chaos too, just been shopping & got loads of stuff in :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My tortiecat just will not drink the lovely clean water freshly supplied each day. Instead she goes up the garden to drink the birds/hedgehogs water, just out of spite. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for a chaos too, just been shopping & got loads of stuff in :)
Off topic: Apart from being a sweetheart of a tabby, you have just described my little girlie.

On topic: Perhaps when she described going on a fishing trip this is what she meant?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Chess Bae was early 2023

The best friend she was softly gently deliciously tenderly falling in love with was supposedly Burger Boy. But she recently mentioned a beloved close friend she was supposedly in a relationship with, who passed away (possibly the one she so tactfully mentioned in September 2022.) Maybe that explains the sudden disappearance of Burger Boy?
Total speculation, but i wonder if burger boys was someone she met at her AA or similar and unfortunately he could not beat his demons! Bless them if that was the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Babe, same. Mine turns her nose up at the fresh water painstakingly provided each day, preferring to slurp out of the frog pond/bird bath. Purely out of spite.

This WOUNDS me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so jealous of people who have cats who do things. Mine sleep on the spare bed 99% of the time. The remaining 1% is eating and staring at me like I’m a piece of tit.

I wonder if guest will emerge for the England game tomorrow. Can’t wait 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chess Bae was early 2023

Pretty sure as said by @Hollaaa that (if he existed) Burger Boy was amateur glamour photographer Greggs Boy.

The recent mention of the close friend who died was someone who supposedly bought her a murano pen. She’s full of tit. Think that might be adding 2+2 and getting a macro Jack-like 344. Burger Boy didn’t die (although he probably died inside a bit once he came to his senses and realized he’d been poppyseeded again)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pretty sure as said by @Hollaaa that (if he existed) Burger Boy was amateur glamour photographer Greggs Boy.

The recent mention of the close friend who died was someone who supposedly bought her a murano pen. She’s full of tit. Think that might be adding 2+2 and getting a macro Jack-like 344. Burger Boy didn’t die (although he probably died inside a bit once he came to his senses and realized he’d been poppyseeded again)
Or rather that she wanted to be poppyseeded so he scarpered

• Haha
Babe, same. Mine turns her nose up at the fresh water painstakingly provided each day, preferring to slurp out of the frog pond/bird bath. Purely out of spite.

This WOUNDS me.
Bettycat3 only drinks from a running tap, and only after you have turned it off. 🍤

• Haha
  • Heart

her baby daddy?!?! But actually that would make sense if true. Omg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I mean she didn't admit it but it would make a lot of sense.

And by sense, I mean this: 🥴

• Haha
🤣 Because Jack is an attention seeking idiot and so this…
View attachment 3012970
Led to this…View attachment 3012971

Which OF COURSE could only lead to…THIS

View attachment 3012974

Screenies from top, @SmolWarrior @shugabug23 and @jenny2603

Here’s the link to Jenny numnums ❤post and then you can work backwards from there!
Edit: here’s the tweet that preceded the sad twit’s cat tweet at top. Also @shugabug23
View attachment 3012989Here’s the link to that so where it all truly started. guest is such a tragic twit.
Christ.

The desperation just drips off her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.