Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ninnies, 'tis the magic week of the Glastonbury festival. Perhaps guest is busy packing her stab vest and her shaggy carpet to head over there and convince all the undecided voters to support Labour. Or maybe she's going to sit on the bungasofa and watch it all on TV, and claim she was there spreading the anti-Tory gospel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#not all bags
View attachment 3013483
View attachment 3013492View attachment 3013490View attachment 3013479View attachment 3013484View attachment 3013482
👇🏻based on a design by @Brian Butterfield View attachment 3013486edit: that last one’s part of a set. Here’s the accompanying pouch.
Asda Bags Jack @traumatised sideboard Shithouse onion tote added to media by @That Forensic Man but not sure who did the original
1719208143713.png

I assume micro/macro are already on the list?

What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who the duck doesn’t let their guests(!) sit in a chair but says the fish tank is for their cats? wtf? Is the sitting chair for the cat?
Yep. The fish tank was the equivalent of cat TV for when there was nobody in the house. Seat was exclusive use for felines.

So, do we think she is gonna go to Glastonbury now she is all growed up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. The fish tank was the equivalent of cat TV for when there was nobody in the house. Seat was exclusive use for felines.

I had no idea that was a thing and I doubt that lawn goldfish guy did either. Or even guest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean my mum would make us sit on the floor if the cat was already on the settee but, as I'm sure has been previously established, she's also someone who probably shouldn't have had kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

This is more common than you'd think! I know several people who have fish tanks as cat TV. But they don't ban you from sitting on the TV sofa.

Reactions: 14
duck me. Why did she get away with this odiousness for so long?
so the burger man was a teacher? But he wasn't the Harold of Dordrecht fame, right? I get confused. Anyway so she'd sent him 2154 words of texts at that point so. which does track with the prolific texter thing in the dating profile so good job Jack, you ronsealed yourself well there

Re cat TV, I could never leave the house for fear of what might happen. My cat ( who is the very best living being in the whole world and unquestionably the love of my life, but who nevertheless is also a fat little peabrain) can't be trusted not to overturn his own water bowl every single day, let alone a fish tank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
so the burger man was a teacher? But he wasn't the Harold of Dordrecht fame, right? I get confused. Anyway so she'd sent him 2154 words of texts at that point so. which does track with the prolific texter thing in the dating profile so good job Jack, you ronsealed yourself well there

Re cat TV, I could never leave the house for fear of what might happen. My cat ( who is the very best living being in the whole world and unquestionably the love of my life, but who nevertheless is also a fat little peabrain) can't be trusted not to overturn his own water bowl every single day, let alone a fish tank.
One of ours has now escalated from scratching his feet at the sides of the giant metal cooking pot of water, to dipping his feet in it before he drinks any?! The pot is great btw - no tipping that over and it means they drink from higher up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bags are good because you can put things in them. I do not want people to put things in her
Bags are the best and so universal!
---
One of ours has now escalated from scratching his feet at the sides of the giant metal cooking pot of water, to dipping his feet in it before he drinks any?! The pot is great btw - no tipping that over and it means they drink from higher up.
I've tried a bowl that was supposed to be too broad at the bottom to be flipped over, it also had a piece at the top that was meant to prevent splashing. He just saw it as a challenge. And he succeeded in pulling out the anti splash bit and then smacking the water all over the floor. His current bowls are one ceramic one that's higher up like his food bowls, but that always ends up upside down, and a couple of stainless steel low ones. I'd rather he drank from higher up - he has no problem eating from the tall bowl - but if I fill the tall water bowl he just smacks the water for ten minutes then spends 20 minutes overturning the bowl. Peabrain

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bags are the best and so universal!
---

I've tried a bowl that was supposed to be too broad at the bottom to be flipped over, it also had a piece at the top that was meant to prevent splashing. He just saw it as a challenge. And he succeeded in pulling out the anti splash bit and then smacking the water all over the floor. His current bowls are one ceramic one that's higher up like his food bowls, but that always ends up upside down, and a couple of stainless steel low ones. I'd rather he drank from higher up - he has no problem eating from the tall bowl - but if I fill the tall water bowl he just smacks the water for ten minutes then spends 20 minutes overturning the bowl. Peabrain
This is what we are using 😂 mine are big cats but not big enough to overturn this. Have you ever put yours in the bath? Sounds like it might be fun for them.
IMG_1567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Burger Boy worked at the Golden Arches and had to flit away early doors to get the Breakfast McMuffins fired up. I will not be dissuaded from this.
Although i can also buy that her “closest friend” who she was falling softly gently in love with was a Tinder hook up from a few weeks earlier. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'll never not laugh at the fact guest sourced edible paper to create a miniature dead dog on a bowl of slop and just plonked it rando style and POSTED it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
My tiny tortie only accepts water from the bathroom sink tap and will scream at me until I get up to turn it on. However, she will sip from the dog's bowl just to wind her up.

Do we think there'll be a chaos later? Will I need to get snacks? I'm trying to not be caught out this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what we are using 😂 mine are big cats but not big enough to overturn this. Have you ever put yours in the bath? Sounds like it might be fun for them.View attachment 3013866
He likes to come sit on my chest when I'm in the bath! He's only fallen in once and he didn't like that though haha. Thank you, I will try a heavy pot, it's a good idea ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My tiny tortie only accepts water from the bathroom sink tap and will scream at me until I get up to turn it on. However, she will sip from the dog's bowl just to wind her up.

Do we think there'll be a chaos later? Will I need to get snacks? I'm trying to not be caught out this time.
Have you got a turtle? If you set up an only fans I will pay you for back scratches of it please and thank space you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure how this compares to recent times but I just (Jack?) checked to see if she was still locked down and saw her follower count was 531k - I’m sure when I last saw it, she was on 531.6k, a small drop certainly but at least in the right direction. That said, this could all just be in the noise 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 15
Burger Boy worked at the Golden Arches and had to flit away early doors to get the Breakfast McMuffins fired up. I will not be dissuaded from this.
Although i can also buy that her “closest friend” who she was falling softly gently in love with was a Tinder hook up from a few weeks earlier. 🤣
I think Burger Boy was Greggs Boy before he came to his senses again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Have you got a turtle? If you set up an only fans I will pay you for back scratches of it please and thank space you!
Alas, non. A tortoiseshell cat who is an old, tiny maniac who climbs my curtains like she's still a kitten 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.