Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe i just wasted ten minutes on this

Allegra_20240623_223756_0000.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Tragic twit
In soooooo many ways.
IMG_2010.jpeg
Same day.
IMG_2019.jpeg
IMG_2005.jpeg
IMG_2004.jpeg
IMG_2013.jpeg
IMG_2014.jpeg
IMG_2012.jpeg
IMG_2020.jpeg
IMG_2003.jpeg

That Moscow mule mug bollox led to this banger which could be applied to well, any of the above, from @Veronicaaa tho
😂
IMG_2009.jpeg
IMG_2015.jpeg
IMG_2016.jpeg
Allegra. 👇🏻You were not married, so it’s not a wedding ring.
IMG_2017.jpeg

Louisa. 👇🏻You were not married, so she’s not your wife.
IMG_2018.jpeg

I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE!
IMG_2022.jpeg

IMG_2021.jpeg
If she wasn’t so utterly odious, you’d almost feel sorry for the complete and utterly pathetic twit she so consistently makes of herself.
Nah, never mind. No you wouldn’t. duck off, Jack
IMG_2023.jpeg
IMG_2024.jpeg
IMG_2027.jpeg
IMG_2025.jpeg
IMG_2026.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
In soooooo many ways. View attachment 3013087Same day. View attachment 3013127 View attachment 3013062View attachment 3013059 View attachment 3013055
That Moscow mule mug bollox led to this banger which could be applied to well, any of the above, from @Veronicaaa tho
😂View attachment 3013106View attachment 3013110View attachment 3013109Allegra. 👇🏻You were not married, so it’s not a wedding ring.
View attachment 3013118

Louisa. 👇🏻You were not married, so she’s not your wife.
View attachment 3013120
I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE!
View attachment 3013147

View attachment 3013142
If she wasn’t so utterly odious, you’d almost feel sorry for the complete and utterly pathetic twit she so consistently makes of herself.
Nah, never mind. No you wouldn’t. duck off, Jack
View attachment 3013152View attachment 3013154View attachment 3013155
duck me. Why did she get away with this odiousness for so long?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Fish stank fish stank
Absolutely rank
They give off a massive honk
And when they've LEFT they've hank*.

*past tense of honk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's that line from A FIsh Called Wanda where someone says "apes don't read philosophy" and another character says "Oh yes they do; they just don't understand it".

Don't know why that popped into my head while contemplating guest just now.
Apes don't read philosophy would be an amazing thread title. Timeless, suitable for every Guest occasion!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I I’ve still got not idea who this ‘Gary’ person is. But I am thinking there could be a very teeny tiny suggestion. That guest. Might be lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really late to the party here (been stuck in Elevenerife), but I went to visit some friends one time and they had a set up pretty similar to the one in the pic, so I went to sit on the 2 seater sofa in front to watch the fishes, and they said, "Oh, you can't sit there. That's just for the cats when we are out at work". There was no other seat in the room!!!

Fish dad my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Really late to the party here (been stuck in Elevenerife), but I went to visit some friends one time and they had a set up pretty similar to the one in the pic, so I went to sit on the 2 seater sofa in front to watch the fishes, and they said, "Oh, you can't sit there. That's just for the cats when we are out at work". There was no other seat in the room!!!

Fish dad my arse.
Who the duck doesn’t let their guests(!) sit in a chair but says the fish tank is for their cats? wtf? Is the sitting chair for the cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For some reason, I’ve just thought of her clicking to select Gym rat 🏋🐀 and now cannot stop laughing
IMG_2036.jpeg

And the hiking to set fire to garlic and take photos at Country Music festivals (for one person) held in her own back garden.
IMG_2037.jpeg

Off she hikes to the Country Music festival, with her spectacles and her three cheap toffees!
IMG_2040.jpeg
IMG_2038.jpeg

ss @Marmalade Atkins and for extra cringe 😬
IMG_2039.jpeg
Such. A. Dick.

Rock and roll through n through tho.
IMG_2042.jpeg
IMG_2043.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
For some reason, I’ve just thought of her clicking to select Gym rat 🏋🐀 and now cannot stop laughing
View attachment 3013454

And the hiking to set fire to garlic and take photos at Country Music festivals (for one person) held in her own back garden.
View attachment 3013457
Off she hikes to the Country Music festival, with her spectacles and her three cheap toffees!
View attachment 3013473View attachment 3013466
ss @Marmalade Atkins and for extra cringe 😬
View attachment 3013467Such. A. Dick.

Rock and roll through n through tho.
View attachment 3013471View attachment 3013472
The tinder profile has to be what someone with the confidence of cocaine writes. Or else no self awareness. But the 5.17 is the most ridiculous. Just say 5 ft 2. Or the other ffs.
---
And also I imagine any DR foolish enough to swipe whichever way would class vaping as smoking as there are pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has gone a fish too far now. I eoll see myself out. Oi pet stop chatting up drs, they actually BUSY and have no time for your tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.