Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her fish tank consists of pieces of cold water cooked pasta floating in drained tin fish oil. If you squint or are drunk/high enough they could be mistaken for fish.
Aye, those bow tie ones could defo be mistaken if they had congealed and broken a bit on one end.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any chance she’s telling DrLawnFish she’s a Fish Dad because she had Allegra, Nigella, & Gordon in a bowl 13 years ago?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Fish Guest dare not post any pictures of her aquarium because it is either (1) ridiculously spendy, and she is still pleading pov, or (2) ridiculously sad and janky, and the fish have already died of neglect. Lord knows she would never pass up an opportunity to collect heart emojis and "you are AMAZING" reactions from her few remaining devotees otherwise.

She could always claim she found the whole rig in a puddle.
If it exists I’d say unfortunately it’s both 1 and 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Fish dad fish dad
Jack's a fish dad
Quickly fishy swim away
Take the only change ye had

Czlk_o1WgAEpixx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh ffs that should say chance. I've had a Nando's and a three wines.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahh I always remember Annie Nightingale playing that on the Sunday night request show.
Back on topic: before Jack's time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know someone said lawn fish dad didn’t follow her but I could have sworn a week or two ago when she first “fished” for attention on this I thought he was following her. Apologies to lawn fish dad if this isn’t the case but maybe he has never followed her or else he has unfollowed which would be funnier.
---
Ahh I always remember Annie Nightingale playing that on the Sunday night request show.
Back on topic: before Jack's time.
Sorry I’m a 1978 truther!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
heh, just watching Jane McDonald on C5 and our old pal gary wilmot has shown up

I've been here all these years, but I can't actually remember why we started invoking him, but this thread title will always be iconic 😭

IMG_20240623_204416.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I've been here all these years, but I can't actually remember why we started invoking him, but this thread title will always be iconic 😭

View attachment 3012854
Remind me who he is as I’m trying to watch the kicky ball and read tattle and I don’t think I can find the back story on this at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fish dad, fish dad
Why you so sad?
Because Jaws is coming after you
And her cooking looks like poo.

Why you cry,
Fish guy?
Guest lie
And on farts
Rides high

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fish fish fish
Fish fish fish
Jack is tit
The end

my creativity is at an all time low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 3012854
🤣 Because Jack is an attention seeking idiot and so this…
IMG_1999.jpeg

Led to this…
IMG_2001.jpeg

Which OF COURSE could only lead to…THIS

IMG_2002.jpeg

Screenies from top, @SmolWarrior @shugabug23 and @jenny2603

Here’s the link to Jenny numnums ❤post and then you can work backwards from there!
Edit: here’s the tweet that preceded the sad twit’s cat tweet at top. Also @shugabug23
IMG_2003.jpeg
Here’s the link to that so where it all truly started. guest is such a tragic twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
🤣 Because Jack is an attention seeking idiot and so this…
View attachment 3012970
Led to this…View attachment 3012971

Which OF COURSE could only lead to…THIS

View attachment 3012974

Screenies from top, @SmolWarrior @shugabug23 and @jenny2603

Here’s the link to Jenny numnums ❤post and then you can work backwards from there!
Edit: here’s the tweet that preceded the sad twit’s cat tweet at top. Also @shugabug23
View attachment 3012989Here’s the link to that so where it all truly started. guest is such a tragic twit.
Tragic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A school friend of mine was related to Gary Wilmot by marriage and one year she had her birthday at one of his concerts. We had front row seats and a private meet and greet afterwards. What made it weird was that we were 8 or 9 and had absolutely no clue who he was. Nice chap though!

On topic: guest should be banned from owning animals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.