Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian entering the chat to note it's Parmy or Parma.

There is no O in Parmy or Parma.

It cannot be.

It's actually written in our Constitution.

My last Parmy was 30 May. I couldn't finish it; proudly took home a "doggy bag". Finished it five minutes after arriving home.

#Straya
---
The best thing about bags is that you can turn them inside out to make bags to store stuff in. Making bags (just like boxes) the best and so universal!
View attachment 3012032View attachment 3012033View attachment 3012034
What a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It cannot be.

My last Parmy was 30 May. I couldn't finish it; proudly took home a "doggy bag". Finished it five minutes after arriving home.

#Straya
---

What a tool
Parmo and parmy are two different dishes, dear heart though Jack would claim they are interchangeable!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so tempted to find a vegan parmo recipe. It sounds like amazing stodgy goodness.

Reactions: 9
This short from Bosh just popped up on my YT. A very nice looking option for vegans wanting a parmo. You could make it a bit more filthy with some white sauce and extra cheez.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine how dirty it would be if it did exist?
I think her fish tank consists of pieces of cold water cooked pasta floating in drained tin fish oil. If you squint or are drunk/high enough they could be mistaken for fish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

It cannot be.

#Straya
---

What a tool
thread title nomination

short, sweet and to the point (unlike jacks recipes)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The best thing about bags is that you can turn them inside out to make bags to store stuff in. Making bags (just like boxes) the best and so universal!
View attachment 3012032View attachment 3012033View attachment 3012034
Phew thank goodness for Jack’s hacks about saving space by repurposing Easter egg boxes. Must be difficult to live in such cramped conditions as a 3 bed 2 bath bungalow on your own. Thank goodness for this valuable information about turning boxes into boxes.

Reminder that this was around the era she was pulling in £3k a month for sitting on her Mediterranean, ineptly sellotaping Easter egg boxes back together, probably with her tongue sticking out a bit like a child in reception art class. Wow what value for money the supporters for that month. Thanks for all the good you do.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Parmy = chicken with marinara/tomato sauce and cheese (mozzarella or do you use cheddah?)
Parmo = no veg thanks, the chicken has cheese sauce and toasted cheese

is what I can make out

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Parmy = chicken with marinara/tomato sauce and cheese (mozzarella or do you use cheddah?)
Parmo = no veg thanks, the chicken has cheese sauce and toasted cheese

is what I can make out
This is what I found too, what Aussies call parmy is basically chicken Parmesan ie with a tomato based sauce (lasgana red sauce) topped with cheese whereas Parmo is cheese béchamel sauce (ie the white sauce in lasagne) topped with cheese with no tomato in sight - so two different dishes. @Wooh

Reactions: 12
Fish Guest dare not post any pictures of her aquarium because it is either (1) ridiculously spendy, and she is still pleading pov, or (2) ridiculously sad and janky, and the fish have already died of neglect. Lord knows she would never pass up an opportunity to collect heart emojis and "you are AMAZING" reactions from her few remaining devotees otherwise.

She could always claim she found the whole rig in a puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fish Guest dare not post any pictures of her aquarium because it is either (1) ridiculously spendy, and she is still pleading pov, or (2) ridiculously sad and janky, and the fish have already died of neglect. Lord knows she would never pass up an opportunity to collect heart emojis and "you are AMAZING" reactions from her few remaining devotees otherwise.

Or (3) doesn't exist and she's lying again.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't trust her to look after a jar of cockles let alone a delicate tropical fish

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Will probably claim she is looking after the fishes for a very dear friend who is either homeless or currently in a coma. Possibly Both, who bleeping knows.

Politi-Jack is very funny, animal Jack, not so much

• Haha
Reactions: 37

3. The photo would show she's not in the bungamansion anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.