Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing Bayo has firmly told her to stay the duck away from his campaign and/or fundraising efforts. Fair, the optics aren't great.
Given Labour now have a candidate being scrutinised for potential bloating of their military service, he won't need guest banging on about big chocco's para days to people on his behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she married fish dad would she become Dr Dr Dr Jack Monroe?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry, I thought this was a random mark she's been focusing on...now I seem to grasp its the military person from D-Day who she was going on about...
Oh dear

Reactions: 12
Sorry, I thought this was a random mark she's been focusing on...now I seem to grasp its the military person from D-Day who she was going on about...
Oh dear
D-Day parachute guy is her local Labour candidate: she’s implied that she’s been involved in his election campaign.
Aquarium Guy is some rando who went viral a few weeks ago for finding a goldfish on his lawn.
I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
D-Day parachute guy is her local Labour candidate: she’s implied that she’s been involved in his election campaign.
Aquarium Guy is some rando who went viral a few weeks ago for finding a goldfish on his lawn.
I think.
And as soon as he went viral guest suddenly announced she had a tank full of tropical fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And yet guest hasn't produced any photos of this fish tank of hers. Funny that,
Her kid's goldfish that were supposedly named Allegra and some-other-chef were never seen nor mentioned again and guest was free to move to London at a moment's notice when she hooked (sorry, that's lame, I know) Leggy. Those fish (if they really existed) ended up down the loo as fast as she could say ker-ching.

Hope she doesn't have a tank full of delicate, tropical fish that need skilled and regular care because she cannot be trusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Her kid's goldfish that were supposedly named Allegra and some-other-chef were never seen nor mentioned again and guest was free to move to London at a moment's notice when she hooked (sorry, that's lame, I know) Leggy. Those fish (if they really existed) ended up down the loo as fast as she could say ker-ching.

Hope she doesn't have a tank full of delicate, tropical fish that need skilled and regular care because she cannot be trusted.
Animal abuse Jack is my least favourite Jack.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Jack manufacturing an entire personality to try and reel in new narcissistic supply is so transparent.

I'd be balls deep in tramadol (she's not) if I was that tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please dont hate me Canal but I had my first one recently and I did not like t
A good parmo is a thing of glory but it’s one of those foods that it’s either good or awful I reckon, no in-between meh palatable stage. Like chippy chips that are either lovely and crispy and amazing or flaccid pale awfulness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A good parmo is a thing of glory but it’s one of those foods that it’s either good or awful I reckon, no in-between meh palatable stage. Like chippy chips that are either lovely and crispy and amazing or flaccid pale awfulness.
Mr SST comes from Boro (🍉) so knows a thing or two about a Parmo. I flatter myself that my homemade one knocks the socks off any you can buy. Buttermilk marinade for the chicken the night before and enough cheese in the sauce and topping to bring on a cardiac arrest just by looking at it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Never not a bloody embarrassment and cause of others cringing themselves inside out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.