Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to name her fish after him and tweet him about it isn't she?

Guest isn't fish dad she is sad fish.
lol she’s such a sad self important wankee/wanker too, just noticed he didn’t even capitalize it- she added that touch
IMG_1964.jpeg

By this point there’s at least one Cotswold dresser shelf jammed full of Moleskine notebooks with
IMG_1965.jpeg

doodled on every single page, isn’t there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
G is for Gumshoe according to the fabulous Alphabet series of books by Sue Grafton. They are a great read and the series never finished as she died before getting to Z. I think a gumshoe is a quiet sneaky plain clothed detective according to google so, another word she doesn't understand the meaning of, she must have been sneaking up on the doors in her quiet shoes that were sneakily minding their own business dear ❤ tenderstems
What?? I wondered why the library never had the last few (when I could remember what I like reading - I get the same thing in record shops). Damn. I love those books.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What?? I wondered why the library never had the last few (when I could remember what I like reading - I get the same thing in record shops). Damn. I love those books.
I loved those Sue Grafton novels too. Time for another turn around the alphabet with them perhaps.
---
Oh dear gawd, no. INCOMING!!!
ETA See also:
View attachment 3010993
@Valiofthedolls you are too funny!
---
Is there some way the canal could get a message to the unfortunate Dr Beska? Save yourself, dude.

1719096713729.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's down wind of a mark.
I've never seen her mating displays in real time.
Will her new (unaware) love suddenly feel a cold creeping sensation on the back of his neck as her shark stare penetrates into his bone marrow?
How long will she dart about in the Shadows, dropping her seductive charms like the dance of the seven veils. She shimmers just beyond reach, wafting sardine oil scented waves of her personal blend that overwhelm the prey.
Is there any hope for the poor thing?
I swear that reading this I heard the Jaws theme.
IMG_5634.jpeg

IMG_5635.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The last one was Y is for Yesterday so she nearly got there but died before Z. There was talk that I think her daughter (??) was considering writing the Z book based on her notes but decided not to out of respect for her mother's unique talent.
Take note Rhianna Pratchett, attaching your father's good name and reputation to the non existent grift that is the Veiny Bellend Index scam by Dr Dr Jack Monroe

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The last one was Y is for Yesterday so she nearly got there but died before Z. There was talk that I think her daughter (??) was considering writing the Z book based on her notes but decided not to out of respect for her mother's unique talent.
Take note Rhianna Pratchett, attaching your father's good name and reputation to the non existent grift that is the Veiny Bellend Index scam by Dr Dr Jack Monroe
Last one I read was w I think but the library barely ever has any if at all. I had no idea they’d gone as far as Y. I respect the decision not to finish the series.

Reactions: 11
lol she’s such a sad self important wankee/wanker too, just noticed he didn’t even capitalize it- she added that touch
View attachment 3011039

By this point there’s at least one Cotswold dresser shelf jammed full of Moleskine notebooks with
View attachment 3011083
doodled on every single page, isn’t there?
Poor Ben. He's only gone and showed a photo of fish on a sideboard. Guest will presume he's flirting outrageously with her.
Her ovaries will be groaning {gag}

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh gods, 'Fish dad' (🤢) was not on my bingo card at all. She's such a creepy weirdo about everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Best part is it only has 4 likes and she won’t be able to see if he has liked it unless he replies positively.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’ll picture them getting married. Dr & Dr Dr Beska 😂

anyway, Jack Monroe - Fish Dad as a thread title please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
If she's been out canvassing for Labour she'll be under strict instructions to keep any comments as vanilla as possible and not to say anything off script.
At least she's showing some self discipline.
I expect she's saving her election hot takes for the 5th July.
Vanilla is very expensive tender language. I hope she didn't leave it out... Otherwise we'd be left with Jack-speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.