Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I know where that is. It’s where my old dog ate goose poo and then threw it all up over the sofa at home. 🤢 but probably still better than one of Jack’s slops.
There were baby geese, and also adult geese doing a lot of honking, which us why I was concerned that guest was on the loose. But luckily i was safe
1000028886.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
To be fair, “now fuck off!” was a brilliant (unintentionally hilarious) sign off of hers… so of course she didn’t stick with it!

• Haha
I mean who of the great and good of London doesn't have one? 👑👑👑
I live in one of the more stabby areas of London and it's never occurred to me to get a stab vest because I'm not the demographic that's a target. The fact that she thinks she needs a stab vest for fucking Glastonbury will never not be funny to me.

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I love (as much as one can) seeing new photos of guest acting the maggot. Sets the day up wonderfully 🤣
Here’s a peripatetic eponymously themed photographic exhibition continually coruscatingly entitled Jack, this is why you should never, ever permit your photo to be taken while you’re posing with things on wheels.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Jack once she hears about Eammon "You're stressing me out mate" and Ruth getting a divorce:

"Hi Eammon, only me. ...Jack. No, not him, Monroe. ...The cook? Resemblance to Natalie Portman? Anyway, I know we haven't spoken since I slightly undercooked my Lingreenie and lost my slot on This Morning, but I just wondered if you wanted to catch up at The Groucho some time?"

*click*

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Goodnight! Jack is one of the worst for me. It's like she wants people to say awww leaving already, Jack? Stay! Won't ya stay a while longer and entertain us, Jack?! You're so funny and gorgeous and clever, Jack! Tell us more about those interesting books, Jack! You're so studious, Jack, which University did you study at again?? YOU DIDN'T GO TO UNI?! AREN'T YOU A WONDER, JACK!!!

👊👊👊

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I don't understand the response, squig isn't even having a go?

What a surprise that with all her Twitter lurking and all the things she could reply to and engage with (where's the VBI, Sue Lee money and Patreon rewards you thieving weasel?), she chooses the thing that she can position herself as a victim in.

She's such a predictable, tedious, emotionally abusive cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

SouthendRealEstate

Chatty Member
Here’s a peripatetic eponymously themed photographic exhibition continually coruscatingly entitled Jack, this is why you should never, ever permit your photo to be taken while you’re posing with things on wheels.
That shot of her on the bike (including the comment about ‘leathers and a lid’) will never not make me cringe myself into a doughnut

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I'd dispute that final sentence. Most of the canal strike me as astute and self aware ninnies, as evinced by your comment, but you can't run thought experiments on every potential future clash of values.
Compassion fatigue is a very real thing.
You not fretting over a hypothetical situation does not equate to another person remaining wilfully obtuse in order to avoid contemplating their hypocrisy.
---

Just to clarify, I'm talking about "these days" rather than "back in the day" (when drugs were proper drugs, or so I'm frequently told!) as the conversation was possibly alluding to Jack's hypothetical use of a bit of the old marching powder (no doubt only occasionally, on those 18 hour working days though).
Ahhhh I see!
I think you’ll find she knows three personal private facts about the Colombian farmers who dry out the coca, and personally ensures they’re paid the living wage.

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
I see the whole “ I moved the blue screen so I could forensically watch the caesarean section” comment was revisited in the last thread. For the newer canal members I can say as an ex-midwife this would not be possible..

Shock horror…..she lied about this.
As with all the lies I cannot understand why.

• Heart

rage naan

VIP Member
Sorry but can we have “the day she became guest” as a thread title. It’s like return of the Jedi but shit.
An incomplete list of high days and holy days:

The day she became guest
The day he became Le Grand Chocolat
Sue Lee Day
Dordrecht Weekend
J1g Tuesday
Hungrier and Hurtier Day
Hattenstone Hatchet Job Day

etc

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I think we all know that she demanded the festival organiser paid for the b&b, they refused, and she stropped off.
I have a theory about this, having been to and performed at a lot of festivals. If it's true that she offered to pay for the B&B, I think the issue would be transport on and off site, as she doesn't drive. There are usually off roaders, golf buggies etc to cart people around on site if necessary, but I doubt the organisers would be willing to taxi her about off site ( especially as a BnB that's only 40 quid would likely be miles away) and she's really not that famous. Or alternatively, and I know this is hard to believe, she's lying.

• Haha
  • Heart

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Fareshare - all ‘behind the scenes’ tenderstem Tattlers, all ‘behind the scenes.’ So much behind the scenes that it is almost like it doesn’t happen at all.
There were a couple of persistent squigs tagging Fareshare on Xitter and asking what guest was doing for them. It's possible that the charity asked her softly, gently, behind the scenes to stop hinting she was working with them because it was a lie and damaging to their reputation.

• Wow
  • Haha