Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Well, at least one grifting sociopath was found guilty of ::checks notes:: 34 felonies today.
IMG_0304.jpeg

Never gets old. Trump Jack @Marmalade Atkins
Edit: as beautifully Bread and Jam Crafts-esquely repurposed by Marm at this link here in thread 527

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

YerDa

VIP Member
I guess if you’re up at 03:30 deleting tweets maybe you’re too busy for a gig like Saturday Kitchen.

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Her singular talent is making all food look (and sound) absolutely foul. She's like a chef from a Roald Dahl book brought to life.
Well, quite.
IMG_0543.jpeg

Sorry for the slop posting @kachoochoo here’s Pretty Jack here to make amends with some pretty flowers
IMG_0545.jpeg

And here’s some gold glitter spray to make your dad laugh ❤
IMG_0547.jpeg
---
The face of a teenager who said they liked foxes once when they were six and has been receiving vulpine gifts from their grandparents ever since.
View attachment 2971171
“Yes you will smile for the picture and yes you will write a fucking thank you letter”.
IMG_0549.jpeg

That is in fact the face of a woman who’s just told JOB that her brother has to worry about his RAF friends “jacking off” to her picture in the paper.

• Haha
  • Sick

Geetbo

VIP Member
I remember fondly the wounded tweets about her always being lovely on set when it came out that she had been a pain in the arse and had fucked her TV career up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Geetbo

VIP Member
Yeah guest you’re so lovely your son wants fuck all to do with you and you got dumped by human cabbage patch doll Allegra. Get bent.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
  • Haha

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
Quick question for the canal historians.
Has Guest ever once referenced her cooking/recipes before The Poverty?
Not the Allegra era but when she had the Nepo job and the luxury flat with the parking space.
I knew her in that era and just after. Cooking was never mentioned- she was a photographer/model mostly.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
😂 16,000 hits, fuck off.

My best mate has 100k+ Instagram followers because he's gorgeous and posts lots of photos of him on holiday in nowt but tiny swimming trunks. Never once has he mentioned to me the struggles of living in the public eye or being gently stopped in the street. He goes to work in an office like the rest of us 😂
Me, reading this whilst catching up: I wonder if Geetbo is reading along with interest.

two minutes later:
Who’s your best mate? Purely out of academic interest
You never, EVER fail to make me laugh!

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Wasn't one of the things that tipped LJ over the edge and sent her running for the hills when she came home from a hard days work and Jack had trailed half the contents of the house into the garden and set up a tent to sleep in?

Yes flare ups/sometimes I can't lift a spoon/other times I can benchpress the Queen but COME ON. If the flare ups were as bad as Jack claims and she has to be spoon-fed and have her arse wiped by her nearest and dearest, why would she ever risk one happening by sleeping in the garden for absolutely no reason. Twat.
Not Jack. The day (May 2, 2020) she wanted to piss in a she-wee yards from her multiple bathrooms while listening to Elbow in a tent in the garden was also the day she coincidentally decided “her boy” should learn myriad new skills.
IMG_0308.jpeg
Here’s the list of “life skills” she’d coincidentally decided earlier that very same day that her ten year old child urgently needed to learn, including put up her “festival” tent, light the BBQ, filter her water, make her “festival” meals with “random pantry ingredients” and chop wood for a campfire. After he’d pruned the foliage to her satisfaction, unblocked all the festival toilets and put up a shelf, but before she sent him off to get lost with a compass and a flask of tea.
IMG_0309.jpeg

ss @Silver Linings

She RENTS (rattle rattle)
IMG_0310.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
  • Haha

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
She wanted to be famous, I suspect her preference would have been singing or modelling, but she threw everything at the wall and what unfortunately what stuck were the slops.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I'm Sure this has been mithered (I pronounce it MYTHERED, I can imagine Ena Sharples saying saying it like that in a withering tone of voice) at length already but or takes about 15-20 minutes to walk a mile. So, in the best case scenario, she was spending 3.5 hours a day walking to and from school??!! Evens Charles Dickens would have thought that was a bit OTT
Makes you wonder why Chocco and Ev didn't wonder why their kids were setting off for school at 5am. Maybe they were too busy portioning out the cold beans to notice.

• Haha

LizzieE.

I knew a group of people back in the early 90s who were very fond of the "stuff". 3 of the men are now dead. All in their early 50s, all from heart attacks and iddly enough all within about 6 months of each other.
2 women developed alcohol problems to go with the coke as well as the chaos and I'll health. Homelessness all the rest.
They were cocks of the walk in the day but by the time they got past 40 the damage was real. It was also evidenced by their sad lives, full of terrible relationships and acid washed jeans.
It's horrible shit. It's cut with all sorts of shite and may or may not have been up the bum of some u fortunate person press ganged into smuggling it in.
It's not big and it's not clever

• Sad
  • Heart

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Many moons ago, I was on a mum-related website (which was not Site Which Should Not Be Named - this one was better but has long since died) and thus, it was populated with women.

Every now and again, there would be a thread along the lines of “what’s your worst trait?” And without fail, the snidest, meanest mean girls on there would write “I just give too much of myself, I wear my heart on my sleeve and people take advantage of that but I’d rather be like that than coldhearted to the wrong person”

You could set your watch by it. Members who had bullied off others, regularly slagged off the kind of ‘mummies’ they didn’t approve of, made constant not-as-clever-as-they-thought digs etc were suddenly angels on this earth who were constantly blindsided by their own kindness being thrown back at them. “I give so much and I never get anything back”

Anyway, “was it my friendliness?” Jack has just reminded me of that.

• Haha
  • Sick

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Where I grew up 🍉, if you lived more than 2 miles from school you'd get a free bus pass. Perhaps Chocco wanted her to roll through ditches and swing through the trees on the way - as practice for her intended military career?!
Yeah she actually didn’t live far enough away to get a pass. I regret to inform you that she was, in fact, lying. Big Chocco’s address is all over the internet, and we know she went to Westcliffe Grammar for Girls with Lilac Mercedes (no vans or land rovers allowed)

• Haha