Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Oh I could no more indulge in the devils dandruff that I could go to the moon thesedays. But as the speed freak Northern Soul kids of Wigan Pier became grannies crocheting teacosies, so too, the 90s club kids retire, to unearth grifters on the internet. Plus ca mise en place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Foraging?!! Guest foraging? Hahahahahaha
Be careful what you wish for. Here’s the time she “foraged” (i.e. picked something growing in her own garden)
IMG_0057.jpeg
Claims she “foraged” elderflower and blackberries, actually foraged Germolene, Artex and sadness to create…
This.
IMG_0055.jpeg

Literal food writer
IMG_0058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

KebabGirl

VIP Member
There's a takeaway in the 'Pool that does a baked bean pizza. Instead of a tomato base, it's literally a tin of beans. Really tasty. You can get bacon, sausage, egg added. I usually get delivery via one of the apps to avoid speaking to humans but really tempted to call direct next time and ask if the beans have been rinsed. Then we'll know if she's been up here on the quiet.

Been reading some older threads while it's been less intense here. Firstly, you are all blooming hilarious. Second, shout out to all the gang from the lock downs, this place was a haven and kept me going. Third and finally, the support versus push back on Twitter ratio has changed so much in the last few years. It's a joy watch.

Really hoping if there is a Fareshare collab that they send her to one of Swindon, Hemel Hempstead or MK. IYKYK.

• Heart
  • Haha

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Is she (a) replying to some squig's random tweet that's not about her or (b) has the squig deliberately engaged with her? It's hard to tell from this and I'm blocked on Twitter.

If (a) she's pathetic and if (b) she's pathetic.
It’s about her and she was tagged in. Squig complained about not getting a reply.
IMG_5320.jpeg

Squig also asked her a couple of weeks ago how come no mortgage 🤣
IMG_5321.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Be careful what you wish for. Here’s the time she “foraged” (i.e. picked something growing in her own garden) View attachment 2959721Claims she “foraged” elderflower and blackberries, actually foraged Germolene, Artex and sadness to create…
This. View attachment 2959725
Literal food writer
View attachment 2959730
This poor person from the comments! 😔🤢
1000029102.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I mean who of the great and good of London doesn't have one? 👑👑👑
I'm just a pleb from t' North - what do I know of fancy patrician Lunnon ways?

<bobs curtsey>

<fastens shawl tighter against the bitter late May wintry gales>

<tucks whippet under arm>

<scuttles home to back-to-back, clogs sparking on t'cobbles, followed by a flock of racing pigeons>

• Haha
  • Heart

GazpachoPolice

Apologies if I’m late to the party, am still grunking, and I knows it’s the guest thread (can only live in hope that the same happens for her), but salty allotment lady and her scam have a big article in the daily Mail today asking where the money is ;)

• Wow
  • Heart

YerDa

VIP Member
Really makes you think. Jack, like 90% of people in the public eye who believe themselves as working class, are measuring their social status against the upper class wealthy and influential people they wish to emulate.
I think this is it exactly. I recall as a teen a chunk of our food being gathered/scrumped (probs you’d now say wild food, foraged or whatever) because you literally needed to make up the larder as there was so little money available. When my dad was on strike we spent a whole summer hedgerowing and the October holidays nipping into field edges for “loose tatties”. Nothing went to waste either because it would have been unthinkable. My mum’s tattie scones though, magnificent. That’s proper cucina povera, food you need to and want to eat, not that white chocolate mushroom obscenity.

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
How long after she wrote this was she no longer working in the pub?
Four days. Here’s her employment/unemployment PRESS AND FAME local NEWSPAPER and friends on THE COUNCIL saga of Spring 2012.

As a reminder, as fraus have said and as Jack herself admits multiple times, with a child her son’s age she was exempt from the requirement to seek work/to work.
IMG_0353.jpeg
IMG_0351.jpeg

March 13th: has job trial at pub in a couple of days’ time.
March 18th: highlights her ✨✨STAR LETTER✨✨that was published in THE NEWSPAPER over 2 weeks before
March 20th Job trial for pub job (everybody claps and cheers)
March 22: gets another ✨✨STAR LETTER✨✨in THE NEWSPAPER
March 24: is BUSY hanging out with her “friends” from/running for THE COUNCIL
IMG_0350.jpeg

March 26: couple of days into pub
job, decides to start trying to sort out benefits and childcare (link to this one doesn’t work. @witchofwestbyfleet ❤might have a working one? )
IMG_0348.jpeg

March 27th: Five days into pub job justifying why she can’t manage to do pub job
April 24th: They call her smiler but she needs to LEFT the pub! (has spent lots of time hanging with THE COUNCIL, writing letters to THE NEWSPAPER and many, many pompous blog posts over the past month)
May 5th: LEFT pub on April 30th, and now terrified she may become HOMELESS!
May 8th: Gets offered 24 hours a week job at coffee and local art and folk music shop! All is wonderful!
May 16th: SACKED after working less than 24 hours at the coffee and local art and folk music shop! All is terrible! (Well not all, because she’s living in the public eye and her blog has in excess of 16,000 hits!)
May 17th: She’s UNEMPLOYED, in POVERTY, her child is STARVING, but she’s had an audience with Ed Miliband (spoiler: she has not, she was just at an event he was at) and has HIS RIGHT HAND MAN’S BUSINESS CARD and FRIENDS ON THE LOCAL COUNCIL
May 29th: no money in the bank, benefits messed up, can’t find a job, none of it is HER FAULT!
(Then she was off work til late September 2012 when she got a part time job in a shop which she left after less than a month to go self employed with her Bread and Jam “foundation” craft business. She was playing crafts until Feb 2013 when she got the full time job on THE NEWSPAPER which she left less than 3 months later cos she got a book contract and the lights of London, i.e. the Guardian and Groucho, were calling)
She put herself in this benefits and financial fuck up situation because she’s not the “wrong sort” of benefit claimant, she’s a BOOTSTRAPS benefit claimant, and because Mummy will work (oh, and because she was busy seeking PRESS AND FAME)
IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
-

it’s fucking RAW 🤮🤮 i feel like i can see the liquid white on top
Her eggs are always DIRE. They’re usually raw and snotty/sebaceous,
IMG_0527.jpeg
sometimes grimly jammy
IMG_0524.jpeg
and occasionally so overcooked and rubbery they look like something from a Joke Shop
IMG_0521.jpeg

Them’s 👆Jack’s “pancakes” and here are Allegra’s 👇🏻
IMG_0522.jpeg

But sure, Jack.
IMG_0523.jpeg
You influenced Allegra to dump your nightmare narc ass less than a month after you said this. So 👍🏻

PS here’s another of Caroline’s Eggy Breakfasts
a cat litter tray with a dolloped turd and an egg on top
IMG_0525.jpeg

OH MY LJC!
IMG_0528.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
  • Haha
Reactions: 48