Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Mary Mother of God this is one of the most revolting things I’ve ever read, what is WRONG with her?!
Even by her standards the thought of white chocolate raw garlic mushroom pasta is just vile. There's a reason white chocolate doesn't tend to appear with garlic in recipes...

Reactions: 42
Even by her standards the thought of white chocolate raw garlic mushroom pasta is just vile. There's a reason white chocolate doesn't tend to appear with garlic in recipes...
As Mavis just brilliantly observed, there’s not one thing in that recipe that sounds like it works apart from the instructions on how to cook the pasta, which she probably took from the back of the packet. Has she even actually cooked this abomination, or is it just some maverick pixie brain fart that she’s convinced sounds sufficiently cheffy?

Reactions: 38
That pasta dish doesn't sound too bad until you get to the white chocolate what in the world

ETA only with properly roasted garlic and actual dried mushrooms and in fact nothing about the recipe sounds good because it's all done wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
This one would be Slopalong Boss Level - anyone feeling brave???

Reactions: 35
She sounds like me taking antihostamines. They do no agree with me at all.

Reactions: 11
I’m extorting

I’m extorting completely

I’m fucking extorting

This is extorting

Sheer Extortion

Going to to ground. I’ve been extorting

EXTORTING
!

Reactions: 40
Someone's surely tried headrush spaghetti as slopalong?! If yes: please link. If no: one of you masochistic freaks GET ON IT.

I have a bachelorette kitchen (ie tiny) and a boyfriend who I don't want to LEAVE me.

Reactions: 32
Holy Mary Mother of God this is one of the most revolting things I’ve ever read, what is WRONG with her?!
So is this from Feb 2014 (have only just seen it at the top of those two recipe horrors) when she was still lovebombing the fuck out of Ol’ Legster.

FFS Leggy, what were you THINKING?! Poor Legster. Two minutes to get her into the big London townhouse, another 18 months (plus 6 on top of that) to get her and all her shit out.

Reactions: 38
Ever so often I forget what a sanctimonious cunt Jack can be (to be fair she isn't always sanctimonious)

This is Jack who uses cabal as an insult.

Reactions: 31
Someone's surely tried headrush spaghetti as slopalong?! If yes: please link. If no: one of you masochistic freaks GET ON IT.

I have a bachelorette kitchen (ie tiny) and a boyfriend who I don't want to LEAVE me.
MrSpellyB is going to visit his Maman soon so I'll be home alone for a couple of weeks. But even with a back-up pizza in the freezer amd Doordash on speed-dial, I have fear at trying that "recipe".

Reactions: 27
I see this was before TD called her out …

Reactions: 34
Thank you dearest tendernaan

Maybe I shall celebrate by buying myself a stab vest, as I’m going to a flower festival in my area at the weekend. Thanks for the best prices!!

Reactions: 30
I worry about the people who might try to use an empty glass bottle or a teacup as a replacement for a mortar and pestle. At least the shards of glass/china would add some texture I suppose.

Reactions: 34
Fixed it!
Much better.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I think Leggy was just as bad as her tbh. The way they described each other and their relationship even in the middle of it has more red flags than F1.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.