Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Fish finger mash is great. Also isn’t that basically a rubbish fish cake? Meh, still better than anything Fack has come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Now we know what she spent time doing instead of watching the lights - trawling through her 500k followers, deciding who made the cut / still has the honour, of reading her drivel - oh how times have changed.
Yeah. And she could have gone outside the bunglemansion and sat in the massive garden to watch it all. Maybe she has moved.

• Haha

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
I remember reading about time blindness and it was so relatable. I always thing I'll get to a place in either 5, 20, 30 etc minutes, but I never seem to get it accurately no matter how many times I've been. If I'm running late I'm always 5 or 20 minutes away, even though that's not always true. I'm also bad for using the phrase 'the back of' for time, as in 'I'll meet you at the back of 7"; I was shocked once when a friend said to me once that she took that to mean around 5 past. To me it means between 7:15 and 7:45.

I don't like being late and keeping people waiting, although I also hate being early because of boredom, worrying I'm in the wrong place, or that I won't recognise the people I'm meeting etc. if I'm going to someone's house, I worry that they won't be ready for me if I'm even 5 minutes early. This is probably because I'm always running around in my jammies when people arrive at the door as I seem to have no concept of how long it takes to do things.
I've never heard the phrase "the back of" before but I'd 100% think that meant toward 8. I do have adhd and time blindness too but even so I can't imagine that meaning just past 7!

Also I once read that "soon" used to mean "now" but so many people misused it that the meaning changed. And I think in Wales they say the phrase "I'll be there now" in the same way. But I might have gotten some of these words mixed up. I am drunk on holiday.

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
HER PRONOUNS ARE GETTING CHILDREN FED!!!
she doesn’t care about pronouns, she’s said so a lot of times. And she’s desperate for the Greek points of her old surname (or her old family name which she spells differently and gives me the rage). But Jack, she’s never wibbled, remarkably consistent.
Fair enough, she doesn't like the first name her parents gave her. Loads of people don't. That's what nicknames are for. It's perfectly okay to give yourself a new name if you want to, as an adult.

It's just that guest's narrative around this is so inconsistent and contradictory and she uses it to fraudulently claim she's a victim of abuse and a member of a protected trans minority.

If I met her, I might call her Melissa to her face just to fuck with her. I'd never do that with someone who's non-binary or trans.

• Haha
  • Heart

SouthendRealEstate

Chatty Member
Last two selfies? (June and July)
View attachment 2933194
In the wild: Question Time (June, two weeks before posting that 👆)View attachment 2933315
View attachment 2933313And mid-July View attachment 2933195in the wild: Greenbelt (August)
View attachment 2933309
Semi-wild, as in turd-polished but not her own selfie: Curry’s October (poss. filmed a few months before tho) View attachment 2933306
I know this is very subjective but she’s not nice to look at IRL.

• Haha

YerDa

VIP Member
The legendary “1-2 to us” score!
---

Have we seen this? I thought she came across really well after the usual ARE WE ON CAN YOU HEAR ME, couldn't avoid talking about herself in the end and how quirky she is. Giving some self awareness vibes too
Batchelors sacked her off didn’t they?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I've thought that about her unfiltered pictures.

I don't usually criticise people's appearance - we are all the way God made us, and to be frank, if I leave the house without make-up dogs snarl at me in the street, young children run whimpering to their mothers and horses shy and throw themselves into gorse bushes, so I'm in no position to comment . . .

However, she has turned from being a (physically) pleasantly attractive young woman into one that sends a shudder through you at the sight of her - more so than can be expected from the mere passage of time. She just looks so sloppy, grubby and unhealthy. Her skin looks grey and pasty, her posture, to my untrained eye, resembles a swamp creature held upright only because it is tightly corseted*, her hands and nails are filthy (nothing more off-putting than poor personal hygiene) and the less said about her hair the better. The tattoos are dreadful, but I don't much like tatts anyway, so that is personal preference.

I'm not sure how old she is (early-to-mid 40's? 🤔 ) but she doesn't seem to be wearing well.

*She would blame Crumbly Bones, I expect. She could take a few lessons from Meghan Markle - not someone I would normally hold up as a shining example of anything - whose posture is ramrod straight.
She was born in 1988!

• Haha
  • Wow

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Ah feck I missed out the main bit, he asked at the desk for the “autobiography-Mein Kampf”

person “hello do you have a copy of Mein Kampf? It’s an autobi..
Library Jack, interrupting “yup, god what a great book, I’ve read it 341 times absolute banger”
In my experience, Mein Kampf is unreadable.

She must've summoned some sort of Egyptian curse with the wedding dress shoot. Not that being a wife is some sort of grand prize but she seems to think it is and yet it runs through her fingers like so much spunk lasagne.
Is being insufferable a curse? I suppose it is but it's one she's brought on herself rather than through the vulgarities* of fate

*as guest would call it :)

• Haha

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
  • Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Someone who doesn't know how to operate a freezer (or consume frozen fishos) shouldn't have three freezers.

• Haha