Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here's a novel idea Jack, spend some quality time with your kid and don't post about it and keep it for yourself, you'll feel better for it
---
With this and Simon Harris posting a pic of him cutting one of his newborn's umbilical cords I am so sick of elder millennials not keeping things to their fucking selves
oh is jack’s fellow grifter back online?!

Reactions: 17

L3moning

VIP Member
I think this might be tricky wording again, she doesn’t specify if it was her first or second name she was bullied for. While her old first name was nothing that would have stood out in her generation, her old second name is slightly unusual.
Speaking of names, I always find your username amusing for some reason.

As I've said before, the plot of a certain folk song is a heck of coincidence if Jack had never heard it before choosing that name. A couple of parallel timelines over there's probably a smol pov pixie called Polly Oliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I think the "Michael" actor is the same person who does the voice of the velvet jacketed Meerkat in the insurance adverts. I really want that to be true
Yes - you're right!

I'd forgotten that but when you mentioned it I can remember reading it somewhere. Vocally very talented.

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
I don't think it's easy to just rock up as a cash buyer, money laundering regulations are very strict and you have to prove where every penny (Jack in the bathtub lol) came from, which might prove tricky for her. I gave my son a chunk of deposit for his first home and had to produce verified passport, a year's bank statements, utility bills and declarations about my intent and involvement. Not sure that grifting on SM would cut the mustard for her!
We bought our house in Belgium 2years ago with help from my wife's dad. I think the extent of their check was "How much?" But that ties in with my experience of officialdom here.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
All lets move on, this is a gossip forum. It's impossible for you to agree with every post and attempting to police what others are allowed to post exists as a rule for a very good reason
I’m not happy being here whilst deadnaming her is tolerated though. I don’t think it’s right and I don’t like seeing it. And as the poster who reviewed all the posts I’d liked in the last year showed - and the posts in the last few pages show - people here want to do it, other people are happy to allow it 🤷🏼‍♀️ the canal has changed into a place where deadnaming isn’t discouraged and is accepted, that’s not the place for me and some others then.

• Heart