Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duolingo Jack ❌
Greek Jack ❌
Hacked Jack ❌
Unhacked Jack ❌
Liverpool FC Jack ❌
Politics Jack ✅ …Bingo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She has selective amnesia, so assumes that we all do. She simply had to come out of purdah because she needs money desperately. Major tin rattle due in 10, 9, 8, 7 ……..
All my tax goes through PAYE so I'm just guessing here but could she have had some sort of bill from HMRC? Self-assessments are due in January so if she missed that deadline would the fine be landing about now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s such a bloody maverick isn’t she? Attacking a government that is universally loathed and will be kicked out at the next election.
I'm holding out for a "this would never have happened under Her Majesty's steely gaze" or some leering reference to Hazza. Hopefully not any food, though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
On further reflection, if her first goth/grunge rodeo was 20 years before 2021 that would make it 2001 and she’d be 12-13 years old. 🤔
View attachment 2904190Which is…weird, cos can’t for the life of me remember Wayne Hussey’s snazzy line in casual rugby shirts and trendy back to front baseball caps
I know it hasn't a hope in hell but Wayne Hussey's snazzy line in casual rugby shirts for thread title 🤣

Jack could well have been a 12-year-old goth - I was (well, 13 maybe and I *am* from Yorkshire so it's in my blood), plus I've been a Siouxsie And The Banshees fan since I was five - but... nah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Very mean but I kind of wish some hoaxer invites her on the today programme tomorrow morning to talk about her comeback takes on govt policy for the poors. Upright in bed at 4am with her crib notes….

• Haha
Reactions: 34
'State sponsored manslaughter' is the sort of ridiculous hyperbole supposed to shut down all conversations about how the system can improve. I fail to witness the job free in a frenzy about the thousands of working people pegging before they get their pension.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hmm I got a really bad cut on a mandolin a few years back. Kitchen looked like someone had chopped me up and I had to drink lots of wine for the shock.

Guess what though.......? The next day you could barely see where I'd cut it because the blade is so thin and sharp the skin just sort of knitted knitted itself back together and I was left with the thinnest white scar.

...I felt rough as duck from all the wine on top of the blood and drama though 😂😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
1714420924343.png

---
she's also retweeted Vorders promoting that StopTheTories grift tactical voting website that Supertanski and the other terminally online centrists are into

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Where's she walking the dog to, FFS? Land's End?
Don't be silly, that poor creature doesn't get walked, garden is probably covered in his un-picked-up shite.She'll be racking up lines and setting up socks to reply with breathless admiration to her tepid takes in the hope of upping the engagement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I took my dog to the park, let her roll around in the grass and sniff to her heart's content. Still came back before gobshite grifter rattles her can again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately I am among the thousands excluded from the ✨ Comments Club ✨ but is that a new photo of guest in her Xitter header? The photo of her showing off her non-binary boobs in the kickyball gear?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately I am among the thousands excluded from the ✨ Comments Club ✨ but is that a new photo of guest in her Xitter header? The photo of her showing off her non-binary boobs in the kickyball gear?
Hahaha, look ,she's got the ugly mysteriously gifted/Tiffany dupes earrings on in that pic (along with the tragic hairdo) from a while ago. As well as her sleeves rolled up comme toujours. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.