Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's taken the "Liverpool FC fan" line out of her bio but kept the #YNWA in. Has Footy!Guest been dropped so quickly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I know it hasn't a hope in hell but Wayne Hussey's snazzy line in casual rugby shirts for thread title 🤣

Jack could well have been a 12-year-old goth - I was (well, 13 maybe and I *am* from Yorkshire so it's in my blood), plus I've been a Siouxsie And The Banshees fan since I was five - but... nah.
Bringing this back to say that rugby shirt appears to have NICKLE(?back) on it. Not goth, but not rugby either!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've unlocked so you can share my wisdom *humble face* is surely up there with the most rollicking & boisterous of all Jack Twats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@JombleWomble your profile pic is killing me 🤣 Although surely even the tidy Wombles would refuse to pick up the tons of trash in the bungamansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
UC are starting to bust balls about working 30hrs a week go get money, so perhaps she is working??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely she's back by now. Didn't she once say that the special celebrity police dept told her not to go out after dark?
I fear that this is another one to be filed under “Coming Soon”. She just needs a weekend to pull it all together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Ffs I’ve just sat down with some horrible biscuits and a cup of cheap tea, and she’s done no angry tirade! Why, oh why, am I surprised?

Content’s legs must be hanging off by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
UC are starting to bust balls about working 30hrs a week go get money, so perhaps she is working??
I'd vent about how awful it all is but given guest likes to pinch people's stories and twist them, I'd rather not give her anything.

Suffice to say, she did not have the last laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's almost... reassuring that she's still a pompous self centred twit.

I don't like change
I like to think she was allegedly in jail under a completely different name for the past number of months for crimes against good food and has just got out and hasn’t learned anything from her time inside 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
here we go again. Who put 50p in the head?
If this isn’t a thread title, I’m going to write a tersely worded letter to the Southend Echo.

PS, glad Jack’s recovered from the ‘mostly eating food with a spoon’ stage in her life and is now merrily using a mandolin to plane parsnips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
If we don’t get the parsnip and finger gratin recipe I will be most displeased.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Don't be silly, that poor creature doesn't get walked, garden is probably covered in his un-picked-up shite.She'll be racking up lines and setting up socks to reply with breathless admiration to her tepid takes in the hope of upping the engagement.
Nah. Content doesn't live with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's such a roaring bellend. If anyone believes that she's unlocked for any other reason than her seeing an opportunity to get on BBC News again then they're a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Today's Jack production: Fifty basic AF tweets she's copied from the Internet, real poverty campaigners, and Guardian columns. My god, her dedication knows no bounds. And with a wounded finger, no less! This must be at least an 18-hour day for her. If only everyone would do as much for the poors as Jack!

Tedious self-absorbed couch potato.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.