Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll stay unlocked? Oh, I do hope so. She'll trip herself up, throw a massive strop then disappear again
Hopefully someone shows her potatoes. Or she will choose some attempt at being clever blog which will backfire. Praying for a blog here.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she is promising a chaos when I have work to do this evening. It’s not even a Sunday or a full moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve come back to these threads and chaos is imminent. Don’t mind if I do, lads. Get the anchoiade semifreddo out the Smeg freezer, it’s going to be a Rish mate rant night 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Grunking from page 33 but of course she had to elevenerife a random on the internet who cut themselves with a Stanley knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
RUNNING here the minute I spotted her tweet saying this 'stalker' (yeah right) had stolen 'thousands of pounds' from her.

Disgusting grifter on the grift yet again.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s obviously het up over the thought of vouchers. After all, it’s much easier to get poor, disabled people to send you their cash direct to your PayPal than it is to publish your address in one of the most expensive parts of Southend and get them to pop their vouchers to you in the post. Pay pal with PayPal not PIP popped in the post.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Leggy's entire outfit appears to be linen, yet Jack still manages to look more rumpled than her...
Big Lin also looks like she pulled the suits she wears at galas out of the laundry hamper, but guest manages to look more unkempt than her too. Imagine how many radiators are ripped out of walls at Burberry headquarters when the marketing fashionistas see that horrid duo besmirching their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IMG_7275.jpeg

She really has no shame does she.

ETA.. I thought she (checks notes) hadn’t got access to her Patreon back? So… she’s linking her Twitter to a hacked Patreon?

Right.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.