Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously het up over the thought of vouchers. After all, it’s much easier to get poor, disabled people to send you their cash direct to your PayPal than it is to publish your address in one of the most expensive parts of Southend and get them to pop their vouchers to you in the post. Pay pal with PayPal not PIP popped in the post.
Been some crackers alresdy but BIB thread title nomination por favor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Same old formula! A few furious tweets about the government, make them think she knows what she's talking about and then boom - lots of ridiculous, personal nonsense - possible (likely, severe) link to PayPal and flee

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Mx Grift-a-lot 😡
Thread title nomination!!

ETA have been reading Xitter posts by people denied benefits even before this latest "crackdown", and guest with her phony ouchies and bad mentals can get right in the bin. We know you read here, Jack. There are people who are in genuine distress and being denied help, and you, with a place to live and enough funds for Netflix and designer clothes, are not one of them. Shut down your Patreon if you're so concerned about poor people being exploited, because that's exactly what you're doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2905203

So says she who shamelessly and openly lies that Healthy Start vouchers were her idea
Why do we need "pecuniary" when "beneficiary" was more than sufficient? What other sort of beneficiary could there be besides financial? Why does she think shoehorning unnecessary adjectives into sentences makes her sound clever? It's bleeping painful.

She needs a good kick in the pecuniary.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Aye I had half typed ji… but thought this was more sociallly acceptable 😬
Katie Price for Chancellor!

Shes talking shite, as ever. The consultation on the proposal is vouchers for one-off expenses like an aid or adaptation. I mean, that’s not great, but they’re not proposing milk tokens or food stamps.
PIP is for the extra expenses of being disabled, it’s not meant to be to buy essential food (realistically that is why a lot of people need it, I spend my UC on bills and cat, and PIP on food/clothes/taxis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Well isn't someone emboldened? Trying to go viral now, this could go very wrong for her. The arrogance of a narc knows no bounds. Other people aren't as thick as you, Jack.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Is it that time of year already?
Things getting up my nose;
Pollen
Things up guest's nose
❄
#jackisacunt x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder how long she’s spent on the timing and wording of this twitter “comeback”. Quite a bit i’d have thought. I bet she has loaded a number of anticipatory tweet responses ready to go plus the post dog walk blog. I’m interested to see how she survives the pro jack/ neg jack twitter dogfight.

Reactions: 36
I’m genuinely shocked she is trying to pick up as if nothing happened.
She has selective amnesia, so assumes that we all do. She simply had to come out of purdah because she needs money desperately. Major tin rattle due in 10, 9, 8, 7 ……..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s such a bloody maverick isn’t she? Attacking a government that is universally loathed and will be kicked out at the next election.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh here we go again. Who put 50p in the head? Sadly it doesn’t appear to be the finger she uses to type out her tedious takes. There’s only finger relevant to you Guest🖕
Oh I’m sorry it’s got a ‘sweary’ but “Who put 50p in the head?” for thread title nomination 🥹 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.