Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost... reassuring that she's still a pompous self centred twit.

I don't like change
It's unsurprising but I find it mind boggling and maddening.

How can someone go through life doing the same thing over and over again, blow up every relationship, destroy their own reputation and career, and still exercise zero self-reflection or change? In the year 2024, when there has arguably never been more access to free time and resources to engage in self-improvement (especially when she's making a living doing duck all)...

Honestly she presents a good case for a lobotomy. Whether for me or her, I haven't decided.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Pretty much every day I fret about who I might have annoyed or hurt, without meaning to, or that I've said something stupid.

It must be incredibly liberating to be a relentless, total hole and just not give a tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
It's unsurprising but I find it mind boggling and maddening.

How can someone go through life doing the same thing over and over again, blow up every relationship, destroy their own reputation and career, and still exercise zero self-reflection or change? In the year 2024, when there has arguably never been more access to free time and resources to engage in self-improvement (especially when she's making a living doing duck all)...

Honestly she presents a good case for a lobotomy. Whether for me or her, I haven't decided.
Wildly inappropriate behaviour can be a side effect of lobotomisation. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've got Baileys and pickled onion Monster Munch. Where the hell is the blog post!?

Actually that sounds like a Jack recipe...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I'm going to bed. Can someone wake me up when she's back from "walking the dog"?
Iā€™m going to bed soon too so not me Iā€™m afraid. Iā€™ve had some very nice Portuguese rosĆ©, fairly low alcohol, very fresh, strawberry notes. Delicious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pretty much every day I fret about who I might have annoyed or hurt, without meaning to, or that I've said something stupid.

It must be incredibly liberating to be a relentless, total hole and just not give a tit
It must but ā€œsadlyā€ for Jack I think while sheā€™d love to be in that category, sheā€™s not and must frequently have cold sweats at the thought of things sheā€™s done that are entirely stupid. Which is nothing more than she deserves, naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's such a roaring bellend. If anyone believes that she's unlocked for any other reason than her seeing an opportunity to get on BBC News again then they're a fanny.
But she's genuinely delusional to think she'll get on the BBC again. Or that even any of her previous contacts would bite at an article by her, as they used to do. Not worth the blowback.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The London Economic is extremely shady.

IMG_6903.jpeg

Just look at all these bullshit stories theyā€™ve written about her. Twitter was flooded with links to the most recent one: https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/tag/jack-monroe/

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Ok so I haven't quite gone to bed, I'm peeping through the banisters in case I miss the party downstairs...

.... Return of the Jack seems so contrived, like she's been scribbling in the Moleskine..,"relaunch career". Step one...soft launch: football chat. Then onto mild political chat...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
If this isnā€™t a thread title, Iā€™m going to write a tersely worded letter to the Southend Echo.

PS, glad Jackā€™s recovered from the ā€˜mostly eating food with a spoonā€™ stage in her life and is now merrily using a mandolin to plane parsnips.
a CHEAP mandolin

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.