Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, but, but Jack invented healthy start vouchers. She didn't she was lying
Clearly wasn't against government vouchers then.
😂 Omg yes.
Filling Tory coffers when you did that were you then guest?
A reminder for her

Screenshot_20240429_180538.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Want to see her hot take on this. If only there was an index to track inflation….

IMG_3461.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Even the most ardent of neck beards are only giving out backhanded compliments today (I think this is a genuinely real squig)
Screenshot_20240429-181623.png

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 104
Thesaurus guest is back.

View attachment 2904935
FFS Jack, no.

It's not that there's nothing there - there is, the department have produced a consultation paper and the minister has just made a statement in the house about it. But there's no legislation, no chance of any being brought forward before the election, and almost no chance of the Tories being in government after. So it's nonsense to suggest that the government are doing this to benefit 'country club mates' or 'blatant shareholder portfolios'.

Instead, it's much more likely intended to set up dividing lines ahead of the election in a way that they think will help the Tories. Similarly, by shroud-waving and helping the Tories whip up hysteria, it's likely that Jack is aiming to benefit herself.

What the government are doing - creating fear for the purpose of helping limit Tory election losses - is vile.

What Jack is doing - spreading fear for the purpose of trying to go viral - is equally vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
GOD, she is going after the pm again. Ffs sweetie they literally could not give a shiny tit about your politics. You are awful and always make it worse, just go play with some spoons you dimwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sexy lady? I'm not the most... militant...of feminists, but I would definitely be questioning a remark like that! Plus, she's about as sexy as a spunky lasagne

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
maybe she'll publish the Jacinda Ardern piece at the same time as her piece on the Tory benefit manoeuvrings? 👉👈

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve just seen she is back. Think I have said before my partner gets pip. Thankfully he did have a straightforward application although it did take a number of months to get it approved. Jack makes a mockery out of this. She is the last person who I would want representing actual disabled people.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I bought wine earlier because it was on offer. Given she's determined to try every last nerve, including my very dodgy sciatic one, the dog will have an early walk and will have to partake. One day at a time, indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if she'll stay unlocked? Oh, I do hope so. She'll trip herself up, throw a massive strop then disappear again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh I’m so glad she’s unlocked!

:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

It’s allowed me to collate these tweets into a single post which made me 🦉 🍾 at her self pity and endless pathetic need for validation from random people on the internet

3D41AE8E-4030-4F08-B641-079D0DFFA602.jpeg

They’ve stolen her website!!! And she can‘t get it back 😭😭😭😭😭

She managed - all on her own - to get it fixed within a mere 20 minutes! It’s like someone just needed to log in or something.
321CEBD5-850C-47D0-AB96-8C8B99A3A2AD.jpeg

Luckily for her fans, it takes her a mere 12 minutes to be able to articulate the horror she’s had to go through.

6FECBB98-3819-4E3D-9A38-A560C91EA19F.jpeg

Total spanner.

Also I would like to formally apologise to the squig who pointed out that if she’s lost thousands of pounds, her grift was making her thousands of pounds. I thought Jack was too tricksy to make it apparent how much she’s fleeced from the British public. But I was wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.