Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7688.jpeg

“OH duck OFF, I really am shy and retiring. I really, really am.”

Desperate attention seeking unemployable talentless twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Not only does she read the sun, she shilled for the express, fucken Tory.
Since she mentioned Dame Agatha, let's have a game with Christie book titles. I'll go first.
Slopper On The Celerytown Express.
A Pocket Full of Slop
Why Didn't They Ask Monroe? (to present a lockdown cooking show)
Cat Among the Brambly Mice
They Came to Southend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, if you “went sober over three years ago”, so before April 14th, 2021
IMG_7689.jpeg

How do you account for this performance where you were clearly absolutely fucked off your chump on January 21st 2022?
IMG_7691.jpeg

Oh, and that you were shouting about being ONE YEAR SOBER at the end of June 2022.
Suggesting you didn’t “went sober” until…the end of June 2021. Again, not “over three years ago”.
IMG_7692.jpeg

ss @Marmalade Atkins

Make up your bleeping mind, you absolute LYING charlatan
IMG_7693.jpeg
IMG_7694.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wow, so British Agatha Christie drank heavy cream, was she in America when she did that 🙄did she use it to wash down tamales made from commissary? Call CPS!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
More Jackatha Christie fan fiction:

The Pale Horsemeat Lasagne

13 at Dinner (only 9 alive by dessert)

The Witless for the Proscuitto

The Murder at the Vicarage Bungamansion

4:50 from Shoeburyness

A Pocket Full of Rye Poppyseeds

Mysterious Affair at Groucho

Five Little Pigs; Five Deadly Chipolatas

Death on the Tiles (of Jackatha's loo)

D(evil)led Eggs Under the Sun

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No one drinks out of a "goblet", you pretentious time-travelling wordy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"Shoeburyness" is a lovely name...like an affliction or condition..."it's nothing, just a touch of Shoeburyness"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She just can't help exaggerating a point beyond believability can she? I think I've heard the cream thing before, probably on "The Unbelievable Truth" or "You're Dead to Me" but just a cup of cream, not a goblet of heavy cream :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No one drinks out of a "goblet", you pretentious time-travelling wordy twit.
Jack’s DEAD grandad used to drink his sherry out of a set of miniature silver ones (one missing).
IMG_7704.jpeg

Oh hang on, it’s just the one goblet, and he used to put his fag butts in it down the alley and now it’s for “thingies in the hall”.
IMG_7702.jpeg

Oh hang on, that’s bollox too, cos he didn’t use a goblet as an alley ashtray, cos he used to drop his cigarette butts down the back of a wall with a traffic cone and a milk crate behind it
IMG_7703.jpeg

Needless to say all goblet-related guest utterances are a big steaming goblet of bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.