Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Dear god almighty and all his cherubim and seraphim. What in the babyshit is this monstrosity? And how MASSIVE is it?!
View attachment 2873517
She’s a charlatan who cannot cook for shit, but genuinely, she reserves a special sort of venom for eggs. Why does she hate eggs so much?

Did she get LEFT by an egg?
Er Vali-Voo there was no date on that insta. It’s not….recent, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Can I just ask wtf she means by a 'fishing gig'? Is she being paid to fish for an audience? Speaking at an ichthyologist conference? About to perform some slam poetry using fishing as another tired metaphor for addressing poverty? Is she back on her Christian Jack and off to be a 'fisher of men'?

Or does she just mean 'fishing trip' and once again this is an example of Jack using words that do not mean what she thinks they mean?
Is she back on her Christian Jack and off to be a 'fisher of men'?

"Bait" is a bit rancid by now, I imagine.

• Haha
  • Sick

StewPots

VIP Member
Man, that horrifying picture where she’s managed to filter out her ACTUAL EYE never, ever fails to make me lolllll….what an absolute melt she is.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
My husband is struggling with his new found status as Sound and not Wooly. This hS come as quite a shock for him as being from a spot on the periphery of Liverpool, he assumed he was Wooly.
Obvious this is a lot to process and we would like The Liverpool Echo to respect our privacy at this moment as he learns to love his new identity.

As for Jack...it isn't Tuesday bu some quirk of time and she's gone on one? Or is Thursday/Match Nights the new Tuesday?
there are areas on that map that are up for debate. Prescot is woolshire for sure in my book.

• Haha
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
More Jackatha Christie fan fiction:

The Pale Horsemeat Lasagne

13 at Dinner (only 9 alive by dessert)

The Witless for the Proscuitto

The Murder at the Vicarage Bungamansion

4:50 from Shoeburyness

A Pocket Full of Rye Poppyseeds

Mysterious Affair at Groucho

Five Little Pigs; Five Deadly Chipolatas

Death on the Tiles (of Jackatha's loo)

D(evil)led Eggs Under the Sun
Bib #thread title

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Today i kept getting random google alerts to my phone about the Liverpool match( after the second one i clicked not interested) does that mean i am a super fan?

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
I've got a friend whose late dad ran a restaurant in their home country where cock soup was the star dish, and she worked as a waitress there in her teens. This brief experience of selling cock is closer to the sex industry than guest's ever been
was it cock-a-leekie?

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
multiple costume changes
a shit wonky self-baked cake
Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.
These images literally gave me a migraine. 30 minutes of zigzag patterns was still easier to look at than that gross beetroot (?) green oozing...thing.

• Haha

Ollies01

I'm not a dick in a frog bonnet, and I own no cats. I am a curator of obscure animals, currently training a pack of wolverines for hunting purposes.

Sorry I'm late to the jokes, I lost my beautiful big boy Pooh Bear last Friday and am still coming to terms with not having my best friend holding my arm or foot while I scroll Tattle.
I'm so sorry, sending you love ♥

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
plazzy for me would be the same but calling people “la” and wearing a jarg Lacoste shell suit. Ironically, people from Saint Helens.

The worst kind of wool is the one with YNWA in their twitter handle and then making scouse jokes.

But hey, all scouse terms of abuse are interchangeable.
Jack is 100% one of those LFC, I’m so scouse, grew up with nothing but is actually from West Kirby

• Haha

StewPots

VIP Member
Maybe Agent Adrian has managed to scrape her a cameo on Deadliest Catch
I know many a fisherman 🍉and I can tell you now that her woe is me bullshit would NOT be tolerated onboard a vessel. Not that she could hack the backbreaking work of a week aboard a deep sea fishing trawler. And if she volunteered to be the cook, well….Davy Jones’ locker would certainly await any of her foul slop and quite possibly, her.
So I guess that would be a positive….go in Jack! Sign up for a trip but make sure you can swim from halfway to France back to the UK coast first!

Have a nice trip! Byyeeeeeee

• Haha
Looks like old Slopper has been on the Celerytown sleeper and poisoned the water supply with offal awful slops. Kudos for CeleryLive giving us a clue in the form of Daniela Westbrook. They can't really tell us it was guest in case she pretends to sue them and they don't want to support another grift because they are saving up for an orangery in which to breed stetsons.
Screenshot_20240417_100719_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240417_100923_Facebook.jpg

• Haha