Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree LJC should not be plastering a child's face on her socials. She also knows fuck all about plants if she thinks snowdrops bloom at the same time as bluebells.

Reactions: 40
I know you're right and I know Louisa was probably not exactly blameless in either she knew about the grift & enabled it by saying nothing or was too daft to realise, which is not what you want from c4's head of news. agree also that pics of children on socials are not okay

Reactions: 33
I'm not reading too much into the Laurie Lou. We have a Mossy Moo....his middle name is not Moo. His first name's not Mossy either tbf, but I think most people have silly sing-song name's for their pets. If she'd have said Laurie Loo we'd have gone down the squatty potty, shitting slop route

Reactions: 19
I think you’d like Korean Billy. On topic, has she moved then, or what?

Reactions: 11
But I’m guessing your ex fiancé isn’t called Moo

It’s deliberate with her. She’s a psycho narc and you’re not I suspect.

Reactions: 37
It's gotta sting for narcy-narc guest to know that if she'd treated Louisa well they might still be together, married, she'd have access to Louisa's money and connections
While I’m happy for LJC getting away from all that, I’ll forever be sad we weren’t treated to a Jack wedding. I’m sure we would have got multiple costume changes, a shit wonky self-baked cake, and probably Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.

We could have had hats and everything.

Reactions: 47
And SINGING! I expect she would have sung and danced the first dance all at the same time. While also giving a speech about how brilliant she is and how she’s transformed their new spouse’s life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
It'd blow her tiny mind to know that there are straight women who go to all kinds of sports events and don't share it on twatter as though it's some marvel. Stupid bint.
It seems to me she has lived a very sheltered life... apart from having a child out of wed lock in a very vanilla way, she hasnt really done very much! When you look at her life history, there is not much there. Her life story actually sounds really rather boring!

Reactions: 28
multiple costume changes
a shit wonky self-baked cake
with four delicious tiers
Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.
and for the vegetarians
And to drink

Reactions: 43
The pastry kills me. Absolutely kills me.
and the Fentimans bottles filled up with fuck knows what. So funny.

Reactions: 34
But she's the most put upon person in the world, all whilst being the poorest church mouse with delusions of grandeur and absolutely no shame about her grifting, oversharing or constant victimhood.

She's exhausting.

Reactions: 31
Dear god almighty and all his cherubim and seraphim. What in the babyshit is this monstrosity? And how MASSIVE is it?!

She’s a charlatan who cannot cook for shit, but genuinely, she reserves a special sort of venom for eggs. Why does she hate eggs so much?

Did she get LEFT by an egg?
Paging Dr Pimplepopper: Cyst alert!

Reactions: 58
If we had a Jack wedding she’d bang on about how it cost her 37p because she fished the vicar out of a skip.
EXCYUUUUUUSE you! guest’s wedding
If she could find someone who actually went through with marrying her instead of all those OHs and fiancées suddenly coming to their senses and then immediately fucking off.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.