Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a problem, how is she going to become the worlds best cook! If she can only share her ideas with a handful of people and most them are either related to her or 'friends' ( signed up to her fb, to watch her chaos every tuesday). She once showed off to a public stage the size of glasto and now she has to settle for a wet weekend off season in butlins.

Reactions: 24
If she sleeps like that on her stomach, bum in the air, how come in her sleeping on her back pics her back is arched backwards? Almost like they’re all bullshit, isn’t it

Reactions: 21
It’s ancient. Pre Mr Boogly, so before August 2015

Going by that utterly ludicrous bouffant hairdo and the BUTCH leather, it looks like right after Leggy dumped her stupid ass and sent her scampering back off to Southend to look for handypersons, osteos, butchers and cocktail barpersons (NOT for her).

Here’s another airing of her trendy waistcoat, from the one time she deigned to drag herself out of her bed nest to do ACTIVISM. Dickhead.

ETA just remembered a third…off to find the pic!Soul Singer Slop Slinger courtesy of @kachoochoo

ETA one more! Petit Cochon Yachtgirling it up with Big Lin. She proper got her money’s worth out of that trendy waistcoat in June-Aug 2015. New hair in this one tho. And a trendy new hat. What. A. Fucking. Berk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Pretending to drink a pitcher of Pimms. What delightful larks. Aren't I a kook?

Vom.

Reactions: 33
TFW you’re reactivating your second Facebook account with a 9 year old photo to avoid being ed via your eyepee addresss.

Reactions: 30
Hang on I thought that was the tippy toes ballet speech but she is wearing a big pair of gutties?
Both those things can be true at the same time. from this day

this squig in her FB comments is taking the piss, surely?
Anyway, this version by @Captainmouse will always be the BEST EVER

Reactions: 51
I suddenly absolutely believe the Mr Security at the airport skateboard strap story. I just believe that it was her who pointed it out to him and asked his opinion. Those guys are the most hardened sardonic sourpusses in uniform.
guest: Hi! Don’t forget to check my board, man hahahaha! What you think of my strap idea, eh? Eh?
Mr Security: Hmm. You should totally patent that Miss I mean Sir wait WHAT ARE YOU? [runs away to hide in the Interrogation Room, shooketh]

Reactions: 32
Is SB still earning pocket money for managing her social? Times must have been tough for him the last few months.

Imagine poor SB doing his exams in a couple of years and seeing that

Reactions: 30
Is SB still earning pocket money for managing her social? Times must have been tough for him the last few months.
Right? He won't even be able to buy himself a broken, used camera or a chess set with all the white pieces missing, or whatever other sad little trinkets he used to get for birthdays whilst mum was treating herself to Vivienne Westwood dresses and Burberry bags.

Even if she got him the best presents she can’t ever admit to it because she was so busy grifting as he grew up. Either way it’s a terrible look.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 2838676

When was Google invented? Judging by this begging shite it must have been after July 2015
But…

Can’t you just do it yourself with your expert needlecraft skillz?
or did you put your sewing down for the night back there in December 2012 and never pick it up again?

come to think of it, why do you need a handyperson?

Don’t your ROUGH HEWN HANDS do all that shite?

Thinking on it again, probably best you get a tailor for your “simple clothing repairs” after all.

Reactions: 41
The clip of Jack embarrassing herself on Channel 4 news in a discussion with Dr Julia Long has resurfaced on twitter today. It's delicious to see the adult in the room make Monroe look like the perpetual petulant teenager that she is

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.